found a quick and easy way to get rid of hairy toes!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MINKUS

Gel Junkie
Reaction score
Ok....painting my toe nails tonight in the lovely 'develish' YUM YUM and shaping my big toes with a koala.

I thought hmmmm cant be bothered to put my waxer on for those stray hairs on my big toe:eek: had a Koala buffer in my hand and was DRAWN to my big toe................. one swipe later and VOILA......disappearing toe beards.:green:

Im sure your not supposed to do this though!

Just thought i'd share!!!

Amb xxx

Amber it's just a weird, overwelming urge, isn't it?:eek: I admit to having done this, once. :smack:
Nah, it doesn't hurt, it is only a Koala buffer.:lol:. The buffer that was nearing the end of it's life and was due to biffed anyway.:lol:

will i get ingrowing hairs???

It was just so quick and easy and i hate waxing toes !!!

Dont get me wrong i aint no hairy monster or anything....but WHY were women given hairy toes for gods sake!!:irked:

Ok....painting my toe nails tonight in the lovely 'develish' YUM YUM and shaping my big toes with a koala.

I thought hmmmm cant be bothered to put my waxer on for those stray hairs on my big toe:eek: had a Koala buffer in my hand and was DRAWN to my big toe................. one swipe later and VOILA......disappearing toe beards.:green:

Amb xxx

Those Koala's are so beaut arn't they lol!

does it hurt waxing your toes??

no different to those silky mit pads you can get to use on your legs...they are just a fine grit paper.

it amazes me how many ladies come for gel toes and have lovely nails, dress lovely, have legs and everything else waxed, facials, hair, etc....and then hairy toes !!!!!....i always ask "would you like me to pluck those little hairs away for you"....lol..they always say yes please.....am i rude..???...lol

no different to those silky mit pads you can get to use on your legs...they are just a fine grit paper.

it amazes me how many ladies come for gel toes and have lovely nails, dress lovely, have legs and everything else waxed, facials, hair, etc....and then hairy toes !!!!!....i always ask "would you like me to pluck those little hairs away for you"....lol..they always say yes please.....am i rude..???...lol

no need mate - one swipe with the KOALA and NO PAIN !!!

Amb xxx

OMG - I thought it was just me who did this - thank god I'm not the only one! I don't feel so strange now!

I started doing it after discovering silky mitts for my legs and figured that nail buffers were the same thing!

Know what you mean about hair on toes though - I wouldn't mind if I was descended from a hobbit!

no way are you rude your doing them a great favour and service

why do women have hairy mary big toes??????

hmmmm where shall i try next :green:

does it hurt waxing your toes??
I find it more painful than having my legs waxed, but then I think I'm immune to it now as I've been having my legs done for yonks lol... I do find the toes uncomfortable though...

got to agree Amb... who the heck gave the order for women to have hairy toes?
must have been a man :rolleyes: lmao

Is it just darker skinned/haired women who have hairs on their toes?

im such a wimp at pain...my eyes water having my eyes and lip threaded i carn't imagine waxing anywhere!!!

I epilate my toes....... Now there's an admission for you!!!

OK ..HANDS UP !!!!

whos looking at their toes ..while reading this thread :green: :green: :green:

i used to get mine waxed ..i dont have a koala buffer ..will a white block do ? lol

OK ..HANDS UP !!!!

whos looking at their toes ..while reading this thread :green: :green: :green:
ummmmmmm NOT ME lol... only because I know mine are ok, had them done a week ago LMAO

not me either cos 1) my feet smell from wearing boots with no socks and 2) cos i know i have no spiders legs on my toes...did them the other day with tweezers....lol xx

Is it just darker skinned/haired women who have hairs on their toes?

No, I have white/pinkish skin with freckles and dark blonde hair and I have 3 or 4 hairs on my toes, they are lightly coloured but you just know they're there:eek: :lol:

LMAO! Complete nutters!
Amb - you've taken the crown for nuttiness!

Just got mine eplilated (electrolysis class at college):eek:

Latest posts

Back