free ghd's!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

koolnailz

Reaction score
hey found this new thing on the net where you sign up for a free dvd offer, which you can cancel after 10 days and pay nothing, then when you get 5 friends to do the same you get a 100% free pair of ghds!!! i didnt believe it till my mate did it and got her free ghd's!!! put this this link in your browser for a look
http://FreeGhd.co.uk/index.php?referral=1165

Hair straightners

xxx

tigerlilli said:
Hair straightners

xxx
I apologise for my ignorance :). Thanks xxx

Oh I do not know you know what they say you never get anything for nothing!!!!!

What do others say or think?

Caz xxx:Scared:

I think they may be the fake ones..... My hairdressers told me about these they are really good copies but not the real thing and likely to break with little use....

Hmm I heard the some about the Fake ones. to be honest I don't think they are worth the risk. GHD's are cool and are worth every Penny but I'd rather not Risk it with a fake. thanks for letting us know though.

XXx

my mate who is a hairdresser found the link got the straighteners and she seems to think they are all real.she got loads of ppl2do it so she got the burn proof mat and serum 2. as for no such thing as anything bein free i thought that too but my friend has the proof! and theres a big thing on the bbc web site about it too, its all to do with the people who supply them getting paid per person that looks at the ad.

koolnailz said:
my mate who is a hairdresser found the link got the straighteners and she seems to think they are all real.she got loads of ppl2do it so she got the burn proof mat and serum 2. as for no such thing as anything bein free i thought that too but my friend has the proof! and theres a big thing on the bbc web site about it too, its all to do with the people who supply them getting paid per person that looks at the ad.

Oh well you can only try and see! I was not being rude saying that you never get anything for nothing :) .

Let us know when you get yours I will have another look at the link.

Caz xxx

i no you was not being rude! I will let u all no when i have perfectly straight ghd'd hair!!!

koolnailz said:
i no you was not being rude! I will let u all no when i have perfectly straight ghd'd hair!!!

Yes then I will feel sick that I did not get some LOL!!!!:o

Oh well I have my daughters.

Caz xxx

Latest posts

Back