Free nail art training session

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vanish

Reaction score
hello again!
A new "nail" school is opend in London. Just interested if anybody has heard something about this school as I intended to take some courses there. I know they do free nail art training session on 22/06 at 1300. I'm going there and so excited!!
Margarita Belska Nail World

12 Chillingworth Road, London N7 8QJ

Thank for any replies!x

have you already done some nail art training, or worked on that by yourself?
because what she shows is either so easy to do, you just need the right tool/brush&paint, either is 3D and if you've NEVER tried them before you'll be so lost... for a result that you will bless the training was free!

I give some nail art trainings and request a minimum because... spending the whole morning explaining how L&p works is annoying!

which system do you use?
what do you wanna learn?

Margarita Belska is a pretty top notch comp tech....what I've seen of her work is beautiful. I'm sure her school will be a success.

Hello Doorie:) Thanks for your reply:)
I work with NSI and no, I didn't do any nail art training (had no any chance yet to my honesty)except of self-studying 2-3 hours every day:) In generally I have all basic knowledge you need to have to do nice 3d designg.. (there is my album on this site , if you have a look and give me some criticue and advises I'll really apprecciate it!!!)
I think you will agree that we never stop to learn that is a reason I'd like to take some courses were they can show me something new. I mean if you want to do something you can always find information about " how and what" in internet but it would be great if somebody shows and explains face to face.

well, it's good the same if you worked by yourself... a trainor friend of mine asked me to come to her school on tuesday to teach her students, they didn't know how to hold a brush... so well..

I couldn't seem to find your album (I still don't think I understand everything in this place)... :( lol.
of course we never stop! I go on training like once or twice a month!!! so go for it if you already have some basic, even if you learnt them by yourself.

and face to face is even better.

don't forget to bring your camera!

margarita is a very talented nail tec and educator you will be in very capable and inspiratioanl hands, have fun .

Latest posts

Back