FREE seminars-The Nail Stage - Olympia Beauty

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alex Fox

Reaction score
For all nail junkies, make sure you’re heading the queue for these fabulous talks and demos. Whether you’re looking to learn about gel, find new fantasy inspiration, discover new systems or make your salon stand out… it’s all covered in this exciting line-up of industry experts.

Sunday 18 May
11.30am Victoria Smith: Segregating your salon from Non Standard Salons
Victoria Smith introduces her innovative new website, www.safesalons.co.uk, and discusses how nail professionals can segregate their salon from NSSs using the internet.
12.15pm Tracey Leja and Leanne Smith: Entity - Be inspired by change
Tracey Leja, executive educator for The Beauty Partnership and Leanne Smith, international educator, will be discussing why they believe that Entity is going to be causing a big stir in the realms of liquid & powder. Be inspired by change – they have!

1pm Sam Biddle: Fantasy nails
EzFlow global master artist educator, Sam Biddle demonstrates how fantasy nail art can improve your practical skills and business profitability. She will also reveal how inspiring creativity in your work can help both your business and enhance personal growth.

1.45pm Christine Le: Using gel
Having problems with gel nails? Be sure to join Christine Le, founder of Christrio Premium Nail Products, and watch her utilise 25 years experience when sculpting beautiful designer gel nails in under 30 minutes without the need for filing.

2.30pm Elaine Watson: Sculpting 3D Rose Petal Fingernails
Nail guru Elaine will be teaching tricks of the trade used for creating nail art fantasy masterpieces, plus she’ll be demonstrating her (now world famous) rose nails from creating a simple petal to bringing the entire rose to life in 3D. Anyone who has ever been interested in stepping into the fantasy arena will benefit from this demonstration.

3.15pm Janice Jordan and Dawn Lynch-Goodwin: Get Minxed
Janice and Dawn, the creators of Minx, will demonstrate the application of their new flexible film nail covering the hottest new look in nails launched in the USA earlier this year. Customisable and available in metallics or graphics, Minx extends fashion to fingertips.

Monday 19 May
11.30am Janice Jordan and Dawn Lynch-Goodwin: Get Minxed
A second opportunity to find out more about Minx and see the system demonstrated.
12.15pm Sarah Bryars: Going mobile
Thinking of going mobile? Make sure you don’t miss mobile tech Sarah Bryers, as she highlights the benefits of mobile tekking and underlines the drawbacks, based around her personal experience. The dos and don’ts, the pitfalls and positives!

1pm Beverly Braisdell: The art of sculpting
Industry wiz Bev Braisdell explains how you can become more proficient in the art of sculpting by understanding how the product you use behaves. She’ll be offering her expertise on mix ratios, product pick up and placement and techniques to hide imperfections.
1.45pm Sam Biddle: Fantasy nails
A second opportunity to see a global master educator at work and find out why she thinks fantasy nail art is so important.

2.30pm Victoria Smith: Segregating your salon from NSSs
A second chance to catch Victoria Smith’s seminar in which she’ll be making suggestions on how to segregate your salon from NSSs using www.safesalons.co.uk.

3.15pm Tracey Leja and Leanne Smith: Entity - Be inspired by change
If you don’t catch Tracy and Leanne’s inspirational lecture on Entity’s liquid & power system on Sunday, make sure you save time on Monday for it.

Olympia Beauty 2008
Sunday 18 May: 10am - 5.30pm
Monday 19 May: 10am - 5pm

Olympia Beauty 2008 is just around the corner. To order free tickets you can register online at www.olympiabeauty.co.uk or call the ticket hotline on 0870 485 6815.

I will defo be there on the Monday, especially as i'm going in for the photo comp this year!

I will also be watching Sam Biddle with her fantasy nail art, i love her work.

wow, what a great line up.
i'll be working on the lechat stand most of the time, but maybe i'll be near enough to hear whats going on .

Sooo looking forward to meeting you and Julie-Ann on the Le Chat stand and getting some more colours to bring back to spain! See you there!

Latest posts

Back