Freewebs - GOING LIVE

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlemiss1t

Reaction score
Hello All,

I know a few of you have freewebs for your websites.... I am just getting to the finishing stages and would like to know how you actually "Go Live".

I have bought my domain name so I want to be able to type in my web address and start advertising the site.

Any help with how you did yours.....?

Hopesomeone can answer this for me.

Carly x

As soon as you start working on your Freewebs site it is live!!! If you bought your domain name through Freewebs then follow the instructions to upload it, it's pretty easy, but can take about 24 hours for it to be activated so don't panic!

Carly,

You have password protected your website. To make it 'live' you need to unpassword protect it.

When you edit a page go to page properties and click make viewable by ... change this to everyone.

Thank you Amirose, you will be able to see what you first helped me with. It will be going live in the next couple of weeks!
Shall I PM you and let you know?!

Thanks for all of your help. I just hope that I don't get the advertising tool bar at the top, and I know that as I have bought my domain name, the address on the tool bar won't say "freewebs" in it.

Thanks again my lovely, and to all that have helped

Carly x

Latest posts

Back