French Pearl Tip

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jacky

Reaction score
Im hoping someone can enlighten me here....I need the look of a french pearl tip. I have mosaic twighlight powder but nothing other than white, pink and clear powders and retention+
Is it possible to get the white tip application to look pearlised with the products I have already?
I dont want it to be too sparkly....just pearly looking.....
Any ideas gratefully received as the ol' l&p has been hidden away for sometime and Ive dusted off the cobwebs, kissed my prostyler lovingly and asked for forgivness for locking him away for sooo long and Ive decided to play!!
:cool:

hi jacky

when i got my sample backscratchers trial kit a few weeks ago the tips supplied were french pearl. not sure if that helps at all

Hi Jacky, are you after the tips or powder to sculpt?

Ta Nik....I have the Backscratchers French Pearl ones but to be truthful Im forcing myself not to cheat!!! LOL!!!
AND...I have ordered some to top up the ones I have and Im not that sure Ill get them in time for my client tomorrow!....Backscratchers do offer a next day delivery but its usually that one order that you really really REALLY need that dont make it!!!

wanna do...Pink and white....well not white, really....pearl!
:o

I know that Extreme don't do a pearl acrylic powder but in the NSI catalogue on pg 7 they have coloured acrylic powders, there is one called Opal Shimmer for £11.95 for a 1.25oz pot which i think looks similar to the tips we use although i havn't actually used it myself. Not sure if anyone can comment on that. Other than that www.alanroynails.co.uk do a fine silver glitter additive for £1.99.

HTH :biggrin: xx

Cheers bekster....gotta be honest Extreme is making me lazy!
I really must have a bash at doing this without the "helping hand" of a french tip!
Ill have a look 2morra!
ta luv!
:hug:

I feell exactly the same way, as fab they are to do i would like to have a go at doing them myself.
Would you still use the Extreme system? If so would you have to use forms to create the french tip? And how would that work with the dipping of two different coloured powders? :irked:
Jacky said:
Cheers bekster....gotta be honest Extreme is making me lazy!
I really must have a bash at doing this without the "helping hand" of a french tip!
Ill have a look 2morra!
ta luv!
:hug:

I would never bother havin a go at doin tips with Extreme....too much hassle I think, altho, Im sure peeps do! :o
I went on an Educational day with Amy Masters a regional educator for Supernail....and to be truthful....it never came up about the forms etc!!!!
:irked:
Anyhow....I must have tempted fate last night when I mentioned that the time you need the order 24hr...it invariably fails....
Well lo and behold.....it failed!!! :Scared:
I still dont think my smile lines are fair enough to subject a bride-to-be to :biggrin:
soooo I opted for French Tips...and just enamelled em a pearly colour!!! :o
seeeeee...chickened out again!!! LMAO!!!
:eek:

Latest posts

Back