Friendless

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aww, feel for you all... I'll be a friend for all of you :) xx

I'm in the same boat tbh! Completely drifted from all my friends as we've all got older and went our own ways even from my so called "best friend". Only proper friend I have is my pen pal, having someone who knows nothing about you listen to what you have to say and be there for them is really good !
but it sucks having no social life lol :(
xx

Yup im in the same boat xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I can relate! I only have one actual friend, Bestfriend since young, but she also works with me, I have one other friend but only talk to her once in a while :/ well better having 1good friend than loads of not so very good friends I guess haha x

I only really have 1 really close friend sometimes it really gets me down but my boyfriend always tells me not to let it get to me because most people only have a few friends but I get what everyone is saying about feeling lonely etc xx

Definitely arrange a work night out where we are we do a staff night out once a month before we did these nights out I wouldn't think of my work colleagues as anything more than colleagues but can honestly say now that a few of them are my best friends

I'm the same, but unlike you I'm at college just now and have been for a year and a half. Before that I was working 3 jobs, before that a full time job and before that I was at college studying something else...

And yet I have 3 close friends ( which I still don't see, just speak to every few days ) .. I've met plenty of people through jobs that I would consider friends then I leave or they leave work and we never really speak again or ever meet up etc!

I find it so hard as I'm quite a shy person to start with but then once I've met someone a few times I'm my normal bubbly chatty self ... I also go to college 2 days a week, work in the salon 2 days a week, work in a pub 3-5 days a week, have a mobile business ( which is on the back burner as I don't have time ) and have a boyfriend ... So I don't have time to meet up with my current friends, and due to this I've actually lost a lot of my school friends as never had the weekends off to go out with them, to the point they stopped asking me on nights out!

So the only people I see are my mum dad and brother, college folk, work mates and once a week I see my boyfriend... I don't have time to be social with friends and yet I am gutted that I don't have many!!

My boyfriend has 3 groups of close friends and they all consist of 6-10 friends in each group! And he gets on well with so many people that he could literally see someone in the street he knows and go to the pub with them, but not me! I'm so jealous and it gets me upset quite a lot that he's basically all I have xx

I think there's loads of people on here with no friends (that sounds sad) but we are all friends cos we're sharing how we feel. So why doesn't everyone say where they live then maybe we could meet up if we're lucky enough to be close to someone else :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm the same sadly! I'm from Edinburgh if anyone wants to meet for coffee 😊 x

I'm the same :( I'm in markinch fife if anyone wants a coffee or a girls day X

I had lots of friends when I was younger but over the years the list started to drop & get shorter and shorter. I think this is quite normal as people go out on there own paths and then out grow people. Only problem with that is if you lead a very busy life it's difficult to pick up new friendships along the way. Your defiantly not the only one with this problem. I moved from the Midlands down to London so I do understand how lonely it can be.

Latest posts

Back