From 10 to a 9 Colour Touch

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rhe

Reaction score
I have a client who is a base 8 naturally, and has hi lights using 10/1, result is lovely clean blonde hi lights, it is heavily hi lighted and she wants to go a teeny bit darker all over just something to give it a nice shine nothing permanent, I was thinking of using wella colour touch 9/0 with 1.9 on wet hair so it will wash out eventually anyway, her hair is in very good condition just worried it will go quite flat looking/ashy should I just use a gold tone shampoo before I colour? She dosent want it to look ashy or gold really, just neutral/beigey , thanks :) x

Or does anyone know of anything simaler to wella colour touch that I cvan try?

Or does anyone know of anything simaler to wella colour touch that I cvan try?

Hi Hun if you can get loreal 9.13 that's a nice beigey colour :)

Oh lovely thanks! :) is that a quasi then? Don't want it to lift just deposit, never used loreal whhat do you mix with? Allways used wella! Xx

Oh lovely thanks! :) is that a quasi then? Don't want it to lift just deposit, never used loreal whhat do you mix with? Allways used wella! Xx

Probably equivalent to a 9/17 in wella, correct me if i'm wrong anyone?

Not sure, that's ash brunette then where as loreal 9.13 is ash gold :-/ xx

Yeh Hun, just with 1.9 or loreals richesse developer x

I've used 1.5 also xx

Not sure, that's ash brunette then where as loreal 9.13 is ash gold :-/ xx

looking at the swatch they are basically the same....but i hate wella so yeah, go for loreal lol

Latest posts

Back