Full head of nano rings

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmLou3003

Reaction score
I am due to do a consultation at the weekend. It will be my first since training.

My lady has hair just touching her shoulders, she said its thin and she also has balayage. She wants a slight bit of length but more for thickness and she wears her hair up.

I have been trained in LA Weave and Nano rings and after doing some research before seeing her I am swaying more towards nano rings (obviously I will make the final decision once I have seen her).

I have purchased a colour ring from Transform as I have heard good things about them.

I am wondering though, how many grams would be used for a full head? Transforms are 0.9 per strand and its 20 strands per packet.

xx

I will need 200 extensions for a full head at 0.9 x

We use transform and use 160 strands as that's more than enough for fine hair

If u use 1gm strands u could get away with 150.... But defiantly 200 with less than 1gm.... If the client wants thick hair xx

On clients with fine hair if they want nanos I find that 100-140 is enough. I usually use 100-120

On clients with fine hair if they want nanos I find that 100-140 is enough. I usually use 100-120
Ok thanks thats great! I will recommend 140 :) x

Latest posts

Back