funky french

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow ! i love the colours!

I must agree with everyone who said you do a very nice job! Great nails!

I especially like the 3 different pinks because of the smooth cross over from one color to another!!

:)Loved all your pics of nails. Well done.

lovely, in fact all your pics are great.

your work in nails is brill, absolute brill. :hug:

I love this set!
The colors are looking perfectly together :)
Great job

- xXx -

im really sorry but i dont like them. I think french nails are ment to be white tips and maybe a pattern in white. But i still wish i could do work like yours. sorry if my elnglish dont make much sense, i cant write it properly.

they are all amazing, the blending is superb and such a crisp smile line! i'm sooo jealous!!!

I really like them!!! Great ideas and use of colour hun!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Had a look at all the pics, they beautiful, wished you lived by me so you could do my nails!!!!

My last nail tech gave us, then I found a new lady but they were NOT good, now I am back to natural nails but since having my children they are awful. Have decided to try and find a good nail tech after my eye laser surgery and have them back on.

Kimi

:) Thank you for all the comments guys, it is appreciated.:hug:

Hi sheryl,

My name is belinda i have been doing nails for about 4 years and i have not yet got to experiment with my acrylic as much as i would like to, but those nails are just about the most exciting and prettiest i have seen. And i aspire to be able to get that good one day soon. thanks for the inspiration.

BELLE

tennnailtek said:
Hi sheryl,

My name is belinda i have been doing nails for about 4 years and i have not yet got to experiment with my acrylic as much as i would like to, but those nails are just about the most exciting and prettiest i have seen. And i aspire to be able to get that good one day soon. thanks for the inspiration.

BELLE

thank you.:hug: Grab that kit and just start trying different things on tips, that's what I did :hug:

Ab Fab Darling!!!

Latest posts

Back