funky french

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grafxgal

Reaction score
Decided to put this in the nailart section, it is another custom blend but with a funky french twist. As always comments/critique welcome.:)
bluenpurplecopyright.jpg

wow! i love them think the colours work well together! fab well done:)

Sheryl your'e work is unbelievably fab.
I can only practice and hope me work gets that good. But I have to admit I get some really awful nails to work on and it makes me a little disheartened.
But never mind.
Great picks too, love the close-ups.

really nice use of colours

i wish i was as good as you....

your work is wicked...!! well done....!!

They are fab, i wish i could get P&W smiles to look like that never mind anything else!!

love them, good job,.... nice colors!!!!!:green:

They are really nice i wish i could do mine as good as that is that gel you have used

Fab I love using different colours together well done :)

I really like these. I saw a girl the other day who had been getting differnt color fill ins each time she went back. She had a rainbow of glittery colors it was pretty.

they are really cool everybody will be wanting those!(including me!)

they look great!!! I love to do this as well to my clients expecially around the holidays...

Beautiful work! Can't wait to learn L&P to be able to do the same :green:

Just looked at ALL your pics and your work is to be truly praised .... you've got some stunning nails on there - WELL DONE !!

:o cheers guys.

It's all done with L&P, buffed with a girlfriend buffer and 2 coats of super shiny.

Hi sweetie,
Loves the nails they are excellent i like the blue 1s especially but they are all fab. I hope i can be as good as you are with plenty of pratice.
Keep up the good work
Take Care
Anna aka Tiakayla

wow...........they look fantastic. not tried anything like that yet, might have to be my next project lol
well done !!

They are fantastic, hopefully with lots more practice I will be able to do something similar one day.

Joan

there great hun! well done!! xx

Latest posts

Back