Funny Things Our Client Do

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katykitten

Reaction score
I was having such a bad morning, business was slow and I had 2 client's not bother to show up, until this client came in..........................

She has been in a couple of times for various treatments and as she has a wedding to go to tomorrow decided to have a spray tan this lunchtime.

I took her up to the tanning area explained where everything was and what to do with them and then left her to get changed and told her to give me a shout when she was in the tent ready......

Well....when I did go in she was standing there in the tent with a shower cap on each foot and the pair of disposable knickers on her head her the ears through each side!!!!!!

I had to pretend I had something in my eye because I was so trying not to cry with laughter, she looked hilarious! But because she was so excited about her first tan, I didn't have the heart to tell her!

It makes it funnier that I had all the sticky feet etc all there in front of her! She has really made my day!

So, it just got me thinking if any of you geeks have had any other funny experiences with clients like this............................

Last edited:
when I was at collage on the last day of working in the salon, one of my class mates had a spray tan booked in, she took the client through, and about 20mins later my teacher took me to one side, and asked me if my friend had done a spray tan before?, I of course said yes even though she hadn’t done one on a paying client as this was her frist..My teacher sent me to the client’s room asking me to give my friend a hand as she got it all wrong!

I opened the door and the women was DARK DARK BROWN (was white when she walked in) and it was dripping off her nose, her finger tips she looked like she had been in a mud fight!

to this day it has to be one of the funniest things I have ever seen, my friend looked like she was going to pass out, and the client look horrified, I had to walk out the room because I couldn’t contain my laughter.

I had to pull my self together and get the client in the shower.

She was so angry, but luckily the tan didn’t grab and she walked out white again.

What my friend did was spray the different areas 4 times each!!!:eek::eek::eek:

This made me cry with laughter just reading it hahahaha

Latest posts

Back