Further Training needed - Please Help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Holistic123

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am trained with L&P, however I am looking for some further training and possible Gel training.

My own fault, I first trained with 4 weeks of pregnancy left, I did some practice at home but then had over 9 months off! :confused:

I have seen a good course with NSI, but its in Manchester over 5 days but I am in a difficult position were my daughter is in nursery 3 days a week, my partner works away all week and my mom is a carer and cnt always help me with childcare so there is no way I could do the course.

Does anyone know of any training in the midlands which could help? Where I can be back in time to collect my daughter and maybe no more then 4 days?, its more of a confidence booster I need & Help with the new glitter tips and adding shells to my acrylic ect.

Any help, advice would be greatly appreciated, I am a beauty therapist however where I work currently all our work is nail enhancements.

Thanks, Lucy XXX

have you tried grafton international? they offer 1 day conversion courses in gel, their website is Grafton International Ltd i did my conversion with them at our local beauty supplier

Hi all,

I am trained with L&P, however I am looking for some further training and possible Gel training.

My own fault, I first trained with 4 weeks of pregnancy left, I did some practice at home but then had over 9 months off! :confused:

I have seen a good course with NSI, but its in Manchester over 5 days but I am in a difficult position were my daughter is in nursery 3 days a week, my partner works away all week and my mom is a carer and cnt always help me with childcare so there is no way I could do the course.

Does anyone know of any training in the midlands which could help? Where I can be back in time to collect my daughter and maybe no more then 4 days?, its more of a confidence booster I need & Help with the new glitter tips and adding shells to my acrylic ect.

Any help, advice would be greatly appreciated, I am a beauty therapist however where I work currently all our work is nail enhancements.

Thanks, Lucy XXX

Get in touch with Sweet Squared for CND training in your area. 08452106060 they will be glad to send you information about your local training CND Ambassadors and they will get you where you want to go.

Latest posts

Back