Fuzzy pink nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

picchi

Reaction score
I have been wanting to try this for so long, and now that I have finally been able to try it, I really wanted to share:o.

This is a mani I did using Martha Stewart flocking powder from her valentines collection. I had to buy this from the US as I could not find flocking powder, where I live and ordering from the US turned out cheaper than finding it in Europe :eek:

XhCjC.jpg

The interesting thing is that this mani is quite resistant. I have washed my face, brushed my teeth, done my make up, hell I even (albeit carefully) applied oil to my nails and the mani still looks perfect.

This mani makes me smile, and for me that makes it great. I realize it's not for everyone and maybe a simple accent nail could have been enough; but if your going to do something a little funky, I say go all out :D

wow i love them!

i definitely need to get some of that glitter, i know a few of my clients will go mad for them.

thanks for sharing with us xx

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

So if the fuzzies get wet do the re-dry fuzzy again??

I do love them and I know my daughters would too :)

We have a Nail Art Lovers social group on the site for photos such as these, where like-minded geeks can share their ideas and inspirations.

May I please suggest that you re-post there:

Salon Geek - Nail Art Lovers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back