G-Mex

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparklybits

Reaction score
Ok peps

I am a bit of a naughty girl and missed the g-mex show for the first time in 10 years.

Well g-mex or the sunshine state and mickey mouse.

My question to you is what did i miss wow factor.:hug:

Not a great lot.

Pennijar

Well tracey, you missed great demo's on the young nails stand!! But also there were some great demo's on the ez-flow stand too!

There were guys being sprayed on the fake bake stand, makes a change from just girls :lol: xx

Lots of others exhibitors that were non-nails, which was a nice contrast.

All in all it was a great show I think.

Oh, and you also missed several of us geeks getting placed in the comps!! Shame on you for putting mickey mouse first :smack: ha, ha, xxxx (hope you had a great time)

Well tracey, you missed great demo's on the young nails stand!! But also there were some great demo's on the ez-flow stand too!

There were guys being sprayed on the fake bake stand, makes a change from just girls :lol: xx

Lots of others exhibitors that were non-nails, which was a nice contrast.

All in all it was a great show I think.

Oh, and you also missed several of us geeks getting placed in the comps!! Shame on you for putting mickey mouse first :smack: ha, ha, xxxx (hope you had a great time)
Lou

You always make me smile.

Congrats on getting placed in the comps and eh Mickey Mouse says a big HI to you.:hug:

Latest posts

Back