gallery pics

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wendyrose

Reaction score
morning :Love:

when you look at ppl's pics in the gallery, is it a case of 'if you havent anything good to say, dont say anything at all' ? or wud you comment and tell someone you din like the nails? i always comment when i think the nails are nice, but i cant bring myself to say when i dont like them etc, id rather someone said they din like mine or tell me how i was goin wrong, maybe other ppl wud too....wat do ya think?

This has been discussed before Wendy .. the general consensus seems to be if someone posts a pic then they genuinely want 'constructive' criticism or advise. This does sometimes get people upset as they feel hurt by other geeks comments and become very sensitive to other peoples views. Not all the time you understand.

Often people ask directly for constructive comments and in these cases if I 'feel' I can see how the nail can be improved then I say. I don't often comment on the majority of nails apart from say if I like them as often enough I see the nails as so much better than what I am producing, its a bit naff me offering my 2 penneth worth in this case. I do however take on board what other geeks have to say and when they point out criticism I can then appreciate what they mean and this does help me no end with my nails.

So if you feel you have something constructive to add to a picture, if its constructive in anyway then you should do it, as you can guarantee that it will help a lot of people out who take on board what your comments are covering.

oops..sorry for repeating a thread...thanks jen x

No need to apologise Wendy ... I was mealy pointing out that this has been voiced in the past as have most threads we read, but surely its fine to mention it again for those who didn't see it the other time around :)

The search engine is great ... if you know what to search for!!! :hug:

In my opinion, if someone specifically asks for critique, then feel free, if on the other hand they have just posted a pic for their gallery and have not asked then I wouldnt..

I think as long as you say what you think is wrong with them & give advice if you can then thats fine but dont say thing that can upset someone for (bad) example - eugh they are really bad!!! lol - not like you would but you know what i mean!!! xxx

Latest posts

Back