Game: True or False???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. I danced for Madonna
2. I have a t-shirt signed by Princess Dianna
3. In summer, i've been known to wear nothing but a sarong to work

The sarong?

yes .............. do you know me he he he

Lol how far did u get!

PS I checked your profile and it said you liked singing so was a random guess lol!

Well......do elaborate!

I auditioned in MAY in Birmingham it was the best experience of my life and would do it all over again..
was not good enough to get through thou but its defo all fixed ......:Love:

I auditioned in MAY in Birmingham it was the best experience of my life and would do it all over again..

Yeah i've heard that before! In your first audition you don't even see Sharon Simon and Louis do you?

What did you sing and were you on tv?

What did you sing and were you on tv?

I sung Kelly Clarkson "What if i "
i sung my little heart into a coma ha ha i sung the best i have ever sung you only got on the camera if you were dressed up like the tin man or something its a publicity stunt which is fine but there are alot of genuine people out there who are dead serious they were fantastic singers but were not getting through.......
it was a buzz though got a brief look in on tv when it first started waving in the crowd... that was my shot to fame

My dream since a little girl was to become a singer and that dream never went i always said before i was 35 i would do it now i have done it i want more.....

There are no Sharon Simon or Lewis there it is a fix
one lady got through purly because she wanted to see Simon Cowel lol

All 3 are true:D
now lemme think of some lies:twisted:

Attachments

• mads.jpg
    mads.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 25
is no one playing now xx

All 3 are true:D
now lemme think of some lies:twisted:

What?????? oh my god, Madonna is a godess, I love her so much.......you are the best! Tell us more stuff.

Ha Ha Ha Have You Been To Nailzoo Web Site Check It Out Hes Been Up To Lots Of Saucey Stuff X

Seen it before, really cool.
Is that you Carl in the white vest and hot pants?

Seen it before, really cool.
Is that you Carl in the white vest and hot pants?

Thats him i had to ask that too :Love:

Coor NailZoo is a bit of a hottie :Grope:!!!!

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:Love: :Love: :biggrin: :biggrin:

HHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

You do realise we have nooooooo chance......and it's not just cos we are married!:biggrin:

OH REALLY ALWAYS THE SAME AINT IT :biggrin: :biggrin: CAN STILL ENJOY THE VIEW THOUGH :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

OH REALLY ALWAYS THE SAME AINT IT :biggrin: :biggrin: CAN STILL ENJOY THE VIEW THOUGH :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Yep that's right................................he lives on the other side of the world!!!:lol::lol:

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :D :D :D :D

Latest posts

Back