Geek Gallery Updated

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Geek

Grand Master Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
I have just finished upgrading the Geek Gallery Popup. Now whenever you create a post, you have the My Pics link below the smilies to the right. Click Open to bring up a popup with your gallery in it. You will notice a few more cool features that should make it much easier to browse.

Just make sure that you are in the message area when you start clicking the pics ;)

I have also added the ability to view all of a users gallery by viewing their profile and then clicking View users gallery.

nJoy

brilliant thanks sam..:D

Yes, just tried it and like it very much. thanks.

Thank you - I get easily confused if it's not simple to use :D

whats are you finding difficult?

The Nail Geek said:
whats are you finding difficult?

Me?

I couldn't work out how to add pictures before you put this option back on - it took me about 20 minutes to work out how to add an attachment, even then I was quite pleasantly surprised to find it worked :lol:

For some reason I also assumed if I wanted to put a picture in my post it had to be in my gallery first - I've realised that's not right now either, see.....easy confused :D

Great, Thanks Sam!
Thats brilliant.
:D

Brilliant your a wizz kid when it comes to computers as well as nails eh!!

Take care xx

thanks Sam, I much prefer having the option to look at someones gallery from their home page again, great.

Fantastic! Cheers! :)

Hello im a new member of this website my friend told me all about it but i cant seem to find out what it does and how to talk to people please could somebody help me ;) :eek: :biggrin:

SteffyG said:
Hello im a new member of this website my friend told me all about it but i cant seem to find out what it does and how to talk to people please could somebody help me ;) :eek: :biggrin:

hiya xx

click on forums...choose main for nail things and chit chat for anything...then click on the new thread box on the top left hand side of the forum...type your message then click submit.

or type bandages in the search box and a nice voice over instructions will come up from the geek himelf lol
x

Latest posts

Back