Geek Lottery. Help Please.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs.Clooney

Positive Geek
Reaction score
Okay. I'm stumped! I did a search but can't find what I'm looking for. How do I enter the geek lottery?:green:

geekmolian shop
buy lottery tickets
buy ticket

Okay. I'm stumped! I did a search but can't find what I'm looking for. How do I enter the geek lottery?:green:

geekmolian shop and then points options and the lottery bit is in there.

Good luck - got to share your winnings now if you win! - I havent won a penny yet! :cry:

geekmolian shop and then points options and the lottery bit is in there.

Good luck - got to share your winnings now if you win! - I havent won a penny yet! :cry:

You know what Oey? I'll share my first win with you hun.:hug:

geekmolian shop
buy lottery tickets
buy ticket
Thanks Amb. i did look but couldn't find it. Will go and look again.

how do you know if you win:irked::irked::irked: i have played loads but i think i have brought dud tickets:eek:

how do you know if you win:irked::irked::irked: i have played loads but i think i have brought dud tickets:eek:
Apparently Sam sends you a pm.

Oh, how often is the lottery played? Once a week, twice.....how often?

Oooh I've just checked and I won, yipeeeeee! :lol:

I always buy dud ones:cry::cry: oh well try again

Oooh I've just checked and I won, yipeeeeee! :lol:
Oooooooh well done fifitrix. I bought my first ticket this morning. I'm feeling lucky ......... I think:lol: .

I may have a go... you never know.. there may be a change in my luck!!

Right Tracy the battle is on lol, I have entered too, not that I ever win anything anyway.

I'll do you a deal, you can win this week as you went first and then I'll win next if that's OK.

Oh! if only it were that simple.

Well done fifitrix

Teri x:hug:

Right Tracy the battle is on lol, I have entered too, not that I ever win anything anyway.

I'll do you a deal, you can win this week as you went first and then I'll win next if that's OK.

Well done fifitrix

uuhhh no.. i have been buying these things for weeks.. and i have never won:cry: I have to win before you guys its only fair:lol:

Well done fifitrix

Swords to the ready and let the battle commence! Teri do you think we should make way for HappyHands:wink2: ?

Swords to the ready and let the battle commence! Teri do you think we should make way for HappyHands:wink2: ?
what use are your swords gonna be when i get my chopper out... don,t dare me I WILL USE IT !!!!:lol::lol:

Well she does have a chopper :lol: .

Teri x

Well done fifitrix

Thanks Teri, I never normally win anything :lol:
*ducks to miss Liz's chopper*

Latest posts

Back