Geek Meeting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

talented talons

Master Artist
Reaction score
Hi Guys, just wanted to know how many of you are going to the next Geek meeting this Saturday??

I know there are a few of us so far, wondered if anyone new is able to make it??

Can't wait myself, they are always a laugh and very informative, with the added bonus of playing with products and working out little hitches we all have now and again.

see you on saturday.:D

IM GOING TO THE MEETING ON SATURDAY, YOU CAN NEVER GO ANYWHERE WITHOUT LITTLE OL ME!!

Im a newbie and im going!! lol

Fakin it said:
Im a newbie and im going!! lol
Oh Sherrie, what a shame - i'm not going to this one - i'd love to have met you!! Never mind, next time!!

you might be glad you missed me! lol, how often do these meets happen?

Hi!
I wish i could go to this GEEK meeting it sounded GREAT....fun!!!:cry:But it's to fare for me.could we PLEASE plan one for geeks round (the midlands)as i'ed really like to meet other GEEKS very soon.hope you all have a fun time....!

Fakin it said:
Hi Sherrie glad your coming they happen once a month and are fab x

Fakin it said:
We`re making an effort to hold them monthly, 1st Saturday in month, but the next one falls the evening before Excel so its gonna be the following week on the 11th, at Carole`s in Barnet.
Holding them at different peoples houses is a great idea, that way we can`t get thrown out of the pub, lol and we can make them workshops too and being in different areas we can entice different geeks to come and play. If you want to come to next one though we`ll have to organise going up in one car as its further out for us

Glad we will have a new face or two coming, they are always worth making the effort to.

Shame you wont be there Caz, but look forward to seeing you soon anyway Hun.

i really really really wanna go, but im having problems with my car, which has now become a death trap! I was really looking forward to this and was gonna pm u for the exact location!:cry: boo hoo!

to be real cheeky! ;) If anyone is going who lives near me, i would love to bum a ride! He he. will give petrol money!
please!:green:

I`m sorry you missed the meeting, maybe you can make the next one, its in Barnet on 11th September, its quite simple to find and although it seems a way out its really not that far

Last night was such a laugh. Didn't get home till 1.45am, latest i've been up for ages, then my little 'un gets me up at 7.30 which i have to say was good for her, but not for me ascouldn't get to sleep for ages as everything was buzzing round in my head as usual.

Great practising the smiles again, and watching the airbrushing being done, thanks for that Jo. Thanks for the Scratch mag as well, i love that mag.

Thanks for having it in your home as well Jo, had a great time as well as all the nibbles. Look forward to meeting you again.

Do you feel better now Debs, headache gone?

Sorry i missed the meetin have had nightmare with me hands again been back n forth 2 doctors all week different lotions n potions i get patch tested in sept so hope this will tell me somethin

talented talons said:
Last night was such a laugh. Didn't get home till 1.45am, latest i've been up for ages, then my little 'un gets me up at 7.30 which i have to say was good for her, but not for me ascouldn't get to sleep for ages as everything was buzzing round in my head as usual.

Great practising the smiles again, and watching the airbrushing being done, thanks for that Jo. Thanks for the Scratch mag as well, i love that mag.

Thanks for having it in your home as well Jo, had a great time as well as all the nibbles. Look forward to meeting you again.

Do you feel better now Debs, headache gone?
I still feel pretty bad Wendy, glad you had a good time though

Hey Debs new you weren't feeling well as you left so early, didn't have you doing smile lines when half cut like last time. I wouldn't mind but they still looked good.

LOL

Thanks for a good night Saturday, you all made me feel really welcome. Thanks for the tips Debs, I will be practising them and you can tell me if ive improved at the next meeting! lol.
See you next time

Hi just want to say a massive big thank you to Jo, for kindly putting up with us especially as me and wends didnt leave till 1.00 am lol!!

And on another note thank you for offering to support me and i am taking up your extremely kind offer and will be with Debs on Saturday and will try not to get in her way too much! I know you will soon be kicking yourself wishing you had never mentioned anything when i soon become part of the furniture lol!!!

Cant wait for the next meeting it seems ages away!

THANK YOU X X

Hi there, im a newbie to the site but not to the business, these meets sound very interesting. When and where is this up and coming one?

Gingernut x

gingernut said:
Hi there, im a newbie to the site but not to the business, these meets sound very interesting. When and where is this up and coming one?

Gingernut x
Anybody is made to feel welcome! The next one is at mine on 11 September. Now i know that Barnet sounds a million miles from Essex (what part you in?) but some of the girls regularly come by!! I think they'll be organising a few cars so that no everybody has to drive. I see from your profile that you're pretty experienced so maybe you'll be able to be another helper to the newer techs with their problems.

Hi all, im new to this site but not to the business, these meetings sound great.
When and where is this up and coming one?

Latest posts

Back