Geek Network!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fats28

Reaction score
I have only just thought of this, maybe no ones interested or maybe everyone already does it and I don't know! Its the Geek Network!!!

I live in Pudsey in Leeds, I don't do enhancements at all and I keep getting enquiries that I can't do. Equally I keep getting enquiries from miles away that I don't really want tbh. There must be geeks in these areas that could take the business and pass on any near me (if they don't want them). This must happen at times to us all, so what I was thinking was if we had a list (sorry haven't thought much further than this) or something then when I get a call to do enhancements in Scarborough I can give the geek a call or pass on their number and we can help each other out.

Whats anyone think? I 'll do the donkey work involved in it obviously!

Fab idea !

When we move i would deffo be in on it and tbh i could do with finding someone for a couple of die hard regulars who won't just go to anyone.

sounds like a good idea do you mean like a database type thing?

Yes that was what I was thinking, maybe we can have it on a section on here and we can see who does what and pass things over.

I would be more than happy to get all the info together and do it if theres enough interest.

I knew someone would have thought of it. Is that Geeks though or everyone, I must admit I'd rather pass work onto a fellow geek before anyone else:)

It's available to any technician who wants their services listed on the site.

I've had a couple recommendations come to me via The Nail Geek.....and if I had any I'd pass them on too!

Sounds like a great idea!

I have only just thought of this, maybe no ones interested or maybe everyone already does it and I don't know! Its the Geek Network!!!

I live in Pudsey in Leeds, I don't do enhancements at all and I keep getting enquiries that I can't do. Equally I keep getting enquiries from miles away that I don't really want tbh. There must be geeks in these areas that could take the business and pass on any near me (if they don't want them). This must happen at times to us all, so what I was thinking was if we had a list (sorry haven't thought much further than this) or something then when I get a call to do enhancements in Scarborough I can give the geek a call or pass on their number and we can help each other out.

Whats anyone think? I 'll do the donkey work involved in it obviously!
I'm only down the road from you , in green gates Bradford at the mo but will be in shipley next month, feel free to pass any enhancement clients over to me if I'm any nearer for them, would be grateful for the business :hug:

I've had a couple of enquires & a new client from other geeks & I pass on what I can to other geeks too.

Great idea! I'm up for it

Latest posts

Back