Geek of the Year 2008 Nominations

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Geek

Grand Master Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Got a Geek you just can't live without? Time to spread the love and show them with your nominations for the first ever Geek of the Year award!

The Geek of the Year award is designed to recognise excellence within our community with a special award and of course, a year long Premium Geek subscription. This is an award that is chosen by the members of SalonGeek.com and presented to by our phenomenal moderation team.

So what qualities should Geek of the Year have? Ideally, Geek of the Year should be a constructive poster that is a supportive member of the community.

This award is designed to thank the members of the community by highlighting exceptional contributions to the community. Because our moderation team embodies these characteristics and the team will be presenting the winner, we ask that your nominee is not part of the team that maintains and helps manage the site (specifically: The Geek, Mrs Geek, Geeg, ValencianNails, NaturalNails, Bagpuss, Sassy Hassy, NailsinLondon1).

The Geek of the Year nominations will be open for 2 weeks at which time the results will be tallied to produce a shortlist. Members will then have the option to vote on the winner from the posted shortlist. The final winner will be announced at The Party on October 25th in Manchester (all finalists will receive free tickets to attend The Party).

Click here to nominate your Geek of the Year!

nJoy!

I clicked the link but it says I don't have permission. I'll check back later :!:

Try again Min :)

I have voted!!! Great Thread Babe!:hug:

Ive done mine and for me it was an easy choice ! xx

Excellent stuff... :D

Shame it could only be one though, there are so many who I feel deserve this award :hug:
Then again, that's what makes this site so special.

Ok, I submit my nomination. But oh my gosh, it's hard to think up 'which' person when there are so many I'd like to nominate. Hurts my brain.

I wish everyone the best of luck.:hug::hug:

may the best geek win :green:

My vote's in. Great Idea Sam

OMG its like big brother.....HOW HARD. !!!!
Theres looooooaaadddsss of helpful geeks omg.....
:eek:
I am going to have to sleep on it me thinks....

Jeepers creepers ONLY 1 !!!!!!!

Why can't I vote? I want to vote for Fitz but it won't let me.

Why can't I vote? I want to vote for Fitz but it won't let me.
You want to vote for yourself...........??

Well, hopefully my vote when through.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I have no idea who to vote for lol, can we have a five way tie? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back