Geek pic!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have profile pic because I'm bit paranoid about privacy! I drive myself nuts with it, shred anything with my name, or kids names and/or address on it, make sure fb settings are secure etc....... Even xmas card envelopes are shredded!

But, I do enjoy looking at others' pics, and probably the real reason I don't have pic is because soooo many posters on here are so much younger and prettier than I think I am - whoops, that's a whole different thread lol!

Mine's supposed to be taking the proverbial, as I'm not actually a great car fan, but I do get to ride in a Bentley occasionally.
Will be changing it soon. (I AM a complete poser, though) ;)

lunarstorm everyone is beautiful in my eyes!!!!and i think your logo looks great!!elaine143a get a pic up it doesnt matter how old anyone is everyone is beautiful in there own way..other wise the world would be a very boring place!!and as for shredding eeevrything thats good to a certain extent but take a risk one in a wile.lol..i wana see more pics of everyone??aw spreading the love!!:)

haha dandelionpoppy why not be a poser if you love yourself or for whateva reason THATS GOOD cuz no1 else will love you better than yaself!!!:)

Mine is of me and my bf on holiday in Crete this year.. No real reason for it, just loved our holiday so much that it's happy memories really :)
I would love to see more pics of geeks too lol.. Just to know who I'm talking to really. Although saying that, the avatars are so small, that I can't really make out what people look like from looking at them anyway! Xx

I haven't got a pic cause I can't upload it from the iPad but I keep meaning to go on the pc and attach a pic of myself but so far I've been to lazy :lol:

Down load salon geek app on your iPad it's free and then you can put a pic as your profile Hun if there are pics in your phone you want email them to yourself they will come through on your iPad hey presto.

My profile is of my puppy bullmastiff xx

Down load salon geek app on your iPad it's free and then you can put a pic as your profile Hun if there are pics in your phone you want email them to yourself they will come through on your iPad hey presto.

My profile is of my puppy bullmastiff xx

Hi I literally just realised there was an app for my phone and was able to do it that way, was so easy thanks so much though. So this is me on my wedding day in July this year, picked this photo cause it just reminds me of how happy I was right then.

my current photo is my daughter with pants on her head! no reason other than it makes me smile when I see it on here, I'll change back to one of me soon.:lol:

Ive been through a few. If its not a pic of me then its a pic of something I love. Right now thats only fools and horses.

Mine is my Wedding Cake topper that we had made because of a photoshoot we went on in 2008.

The photographer had us laying down peeking through a large gold frame so I thought it'd make a good cake ornament because what I didn't know at the time of the photoshoot was I was pregnant with my boy.

So being an old mushy romantic, this is why I choose the pic.

Persianista, I nearly fell out of bed when I saw the 'evil kitty'! That is brilliantly funny!

Xx

hazemalone you look stunning!!!:) and crystal colleen i want that dog...how cuuuttee!!!we need to try and get more faces on here!!!

Thanks Meme I love your photo you look fab, lovin the chrimbo theme ;) x

Mines the only pik of me iv got on my phone n its from a really good night out so always reminds me of that as i dont go out now iv got a baby xx

Sent from my X10i

Latest posts

Back