Geek reunion online

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MrsMatrix is still around from time to time ... I love Yolanda!!

You can always pm old geek friends you know if you are missing them ... they check in with the site.

Last edited:
This is a great 'down memory lane' thread Lelli.

I appear on page 140 out of 684 pages currently, which I guess makes me a somewhat oldie geek. I also don't really view myself as an oldie geek or a new one. I feel more middle aged, lol.

Does anybody know what has happened to some of the following geeks who used to be fairly active on the site:
Seanni
Kittenclaws
Cadence Alex
BABSann
Mrs Matrix

I've been in touch with Babsann. She's doing well, but got a bit out of sorts with a few things here so she chose to take a break/leave.

:Grope: I'm still floating around in the ether LOL

Lost my mojo when I shredded the palm of my hand just over a year ago and lost the enthusiasm to talk, not just on-line but in person too. Still working, and steadily busy in the usual 'feast or famine' style that is nails, you know the one.....2 days of nothing, 3 days of working like a dog :lol:

I answer posts when I feel I can add something useful and/or relevant (hopefully)

Still kept 5 of the 6.5 stone I lost off on Cambridge Diet so feeling quite pleased with that

Hey my slayer bud. :hug:

Hi geeks!!!

How are we all? I thought I would pop on and say eh oh! Hehe! I've not come on here that much lately but do think of you all!! Can you believe my boy is 14 months old now?! How time flies!

Hope you are all well and taking care of yourselves!

xxxxxx

Hi geeks!!!

How are we all? I thought I would pop on and say eh oh! Hehe! I've not come on here that much lately but do think of you all!! Can you believe my boy is 14 months old now?! How time flies!

xxxxxx

14 months!!!!:eek:

Nice to hear from you lovey. Hope all is well. xxxx

Hi geeks!!!

xxxxxx

he looks like a little cutie, good to see you again too.

I'm still here 4 years down the line.......!!!

Nearly 4 years of being mobile, still loving it! If I can pass my Masters this year I'll be dead chuffed - only Qualification Day to go :Scared:........

Good to see what everyone's up to :hug:

Iv just made the cucumber sarnies for the reunion, and poured the bubbly, so come on tuck in and cheers to the oldies.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hug::hug:
hi everyone,
Thanks for the sarnies & bubbly, I will bring the pud + cream.:Love:

Latest posts

Back