Geek reunion online

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lellipop

Lelli Loo Loo
Reaction score
I thought we could have a online cyber reunion so all geeks from the past say hello in this thread and let us all know how things are with you.

Well I'm a geek of past, present and I hope the future!!! I do find it sad when old threads are resurrected and you wonder "where are they now"?

I recently moved salons and so far (touch wood) all is going brilliantly. I love the salon, and the people I work with and the clients ... I even have one who brings me custard tarts!!!! I am getting loads of referral work -long may it continue! Oh and I am back doing the smelly stuff too (aka Liquid and Powder!). A long way to go til a full diary, but all is going in the right direction!

:hug: to all geeks old AND new xxx

(ps great thread Lell, I hope lots reply!)

I'm still about just more in the blogs then the threads these days.
Nails have taken a back burner for me at the mo, whilst I look for a part-time job and try and save up for more training.

Big hugs to all my geeky buds :hug: xx

Coooeee - I'm here.........bet thats made your day :green:

I'm still here. You're never getting rid of me:lol:
Crappy year on a personal level but hopefully coming out of that now.
And I have to say it's been with the help of all my geeky mates and I would like to say thankyou from the bottom of my heart:hug:
Good thread mate x

I may not be around so often, but I'm still with you guys :hug: xx

Past, present and hopefully future for me too LOL.

I just looked at the members list and the join date order - there are not many from the olden days who still frequent the site - but there are still some golden oldies about LOL.

I'm still here....I come and go a bit and I don't post as much as I used to, although I'm still fairly active in the groups, and I usually read the blogs.
Still poke my nose in and give my two penneth occasionally, and I do miss the 'good old nail days' with you guys!

Can't get rid of me. Sorry! :):):)

Guess I'm one of the Golden Oldies (Old being the operative word!!).

Still turn up like a bad penny almost every day and plan on continuing to do so .. :lol:

I'm still here - just reading more than answering - busy busy busy with life :eek:

im still here!!! lol

Here for what its worth :lol: Moving steadily onwards and upwards I hope! :hug:

...And it just wouldn't be the same without you all :)

Iv just made the cucumber sarnies for the reunion, and poured the bubbly, so come on tuck in and cheers to the oldies.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hug::hug:

Im here to and still have to have a look in most days often inbetween waiting for clients.

Isn't it funny, I still see myself as a newbie............but I guess Im not anymore :lol:

Im not as old as some others though PMSL :smack: xxx

I am still here ... past, present and future I hope (if I don't keep getting into trouble I might be able to stay a while longer!) :eek:

Life is good for me atm..... my home salon is going from strength to strength and I am loving the new direction that I have taken this year with waxing. Nails have taken on a back burner nowadays .. but I did three sets this week and they were all 'hot' but they will be pants when I come to rebalance so I avoid them like the plague these days ... I have even been known to refer them to another salon... the heart is just not in it unfortunately.

But I love seeing all the oldies and newbies posts and answer when I feel I am confident enough to do so :)

:hug:

Isn't it funny, I still see myself as a newbie............but I guess Im not anymore :lol:

Im not as old as some others though PMSL :smack: xxx

I know what you mean Rach...I had to think about whether I qualified to post! lol!

Hey I hope you don't mean 'old' OLD.....just older on the salongeek! :hug:

I know what you mean Rach...I had to think about whether I qualified to post! lol!

Hey I hope you don't mean 'old' OLD.....just older on the salongeek! :hug:

You can take it whichever make makes you feel happy....:lol::lol:

Personally I don't consider myself one of the oldies yet, but not a newbie either.

So what does that make us then Lyndsay??? Middle aged :eek: :lol::lol:

Latest posts

Back