Geek Tabernacle ACTUAL pub

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unas escarlata

Reaction score
My band is doing a charity gig on Friday 30th March 2012 in aid of Brain Tumour Research. It is Wear a Hat For Brain Tumour Research day.

It would be great to see as many geeks (and their hats) as possible to raise some money for this woefully underfunded charity. Brain Tumour Research receives 0.7% of cancer research funding. As those of you who have been following my friend's blog will know, this is a charity very close to my heart. I arranged this on Wednesday and have already raised £245 (thanks must go to some lovely geeks who have already donated). Every penny counts.

Wear A Hat | Brain Tumour Research Wear A Hat | Brain Tumour Wear A Hat | Brain Tumour Treatments | Brain Cancer Wear A Hat | Brain Cancer Fundraising | Brain Tumour Charity | Benign Brain Tumours

http://www.salongeek.com/chit-chat/...ng-blog-one-my-best-friends-read-tissues.html

The Railway Tavern
Station Road
Hungerford
Berkshire
RG17 0DY

We'll kick off around 9pm. I'll be the one in scarlett holding the microphone. Justine (blogger) will be the gorgeous vivacious one dancing & living life to the full...we'd love to meet you in the flesh...

Yay!!!

I'm going to try and get there for sure!!

Well done lovely xxx

My band is doing a charity gig on Friday 30th March 2012 in aid of Brain Tumour Research. It is Wear a Hat For Brain Tumour Research day.

It would be great to see as many geeks (and their hats) as possible to raise some money for this woefully underfunded charity. Brain Tumour Research receives 0.7% of cancer research funding. As those of you who have been following my friend's blog will know, this is a charity very close to my heart. I arranged this on Wednesday and have already raised £245 (thanks must go to some lovely geeks who have already donated). Every penny counts.

Wear A Hat | Brain Tumour Research Wear A Hat | Brain Tumour Wear A Hat | Brain Tumour Treatments | Brain Cancer Wear A Hat | Brain Cancer Fundraising | Brain Tumour Charity | Benign Brain Tumours

http://www.salongeek.com/chit-chat/...ng-blog-one-my-best-friends-read-tissues.html

The Railway Tavern
Station Road
Hungerford
Berkshire
RG17 0DY

We'll kick off around 9pm. I'll be the one in scarlett holding the microphone. Justine (blogger) will be the gorgeous vivacious one dancing & living life to the full...we'd love to meet you in the flesh...

Aw sadly I live to far away to come. I think it's fab what your doing.

I've read justines blog about tarquin (correct me if I've got that name wrong, I'm just remembering it off the top of my head) how is justine doing? she's been through the mill hasn't she, bless xx

I'm not that far away, but that's my sons birthday. Still, he'll be in bed by then so I might have to see if I can sneak out.....

Just bumping this up as it really is for a good cause....

and now it's tomorrow....hope that if any of you manage to make it along you'll come and introduce yourselves to me - remember, you'll have an advantage - it's fairly obvious who I am!!

:hug:

Hope it goes REALLY well; wish I could be there xx

Good luck with your gig, hope you manage to raise lots of money for your charity, unfortunately im too far away to come x

Have fab time and let us know how did it go! Fingers crossed x

Thanks everyone. Including my justgiving page (which a few lovely geeks donated on) we raised £600.

Brilliant!!

Thats fantastic, well done! I hope your friend is ok x

Latest posts

Back