Geekmolian Gifts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Danger Mouse said:
nope sandi no joke I pay so why not ??? and I quote "I read somewhere that someone got the gift"

ive been sent some flowers before by some of my geek mates :hug: i posted abt it in my journal...
it wasnt to do with the geekmolios!.... i have had a few wee gifts and ive given a few... it just a nice thing to do ... makes someone smile :) and try to cheer up there day if they arent too great at the mo

Jess
xox

in this day and age i am all for anything that is done with hand on the heart kindness and generosity!!

CadenceAlex said:
OK OK ... STOP WHINGING.... I GAVE YOU A GIFT!!! :eek:

These pregnant ladies and their hormones..... grrrrrrr :lol:

I love you, I love you, I love you x x x

Pickle tried to send ya one but didn't have enough points!

Fingertips ND said:
I love you, I love you, I love you x x x

Pickle tried to send ya one but didn't have enough points!

Aw thanks hunny bunny, it's the thought that counts!:hug: xx

i'll save my hardest for your gift!

Well I love my littel cyber gifts and it's an extra special way to say thanks.

What I'm really pissed at is the battle I had in Barclays bank when they wouldn't let me deposit my moolahs, they looked at me like I was stupid. I mean I'm a lottery winner they should be lucky to get my geekmolians .... think I'll try Nat West, or that lot at the Halifax, I'm sure that numbskull with the glasses (can't remember his name!) that sings dippy songs will love my Molians!

Good grief! :eek:

I was thrilled, getting my fishy made the place feel more like my front room. I couldn't believe it when I got my treasure chest too, now if only I had treasure to store in it..................:lol:

Sassy Hassy said:
Well I love my littel cyber gifts and it's an extra special way to say thanks.

What I'm really pissed at is the battle I had in Barclays bank when they wouldn't let me deposit my moolahs, they looked at me like I was stupid. I mean I'm a lottery winner they should be lucky to get my geekmolians .... think I'll try Nat West, or that lot at the Halifax, I'm sure that numbskull with the glasses (can't remember his name!) that sings dippy songs will love my Molians!

Good grief! :eek:

pmsl, if only!!!:lol:

Fingertips ND said:
i'll save my hardest for your gift!

Aw hun thanks, I will also save for you and get you a prezzie.
x

Hope you like your pressie Pickle!

With the help of Bagpuss (Angie) we could get you a gift for baby!

Fingertips ND said:

Aww all this present giving is so lovely.... keeping the post men in work!!! (SORRY Danger, couldn't resist) :lol:

Well danger has lots of gifts now after us all spreading our love around!

God I love you guys!

I am so hormonal and emotional! LMAO

I'd like to join in with thed gift giving, I love doing it but I have just saved my hard earned molians to change my name. Sorry ladies!

I love giving gifts,it was also very nice when i received one.

I am saving hard to buy a special geek a prezzie right now,i thinks it's a lovely way just to show you care !

I've just recieved 5 from bagpuss in the end it made me laugh but I think that was down to the little captions.

Thanks

Danger Mouse said:
I've just recieved 5 from bagpuss in the end it made me laugh but I think that was down to the little captions.

Thanks

Little captions are great, and what a great geek Bagpuss is!

tentips said:
Little captions are great, and what a great geek Bagpuss is!

She sure is,she and min donated some molians to me so i could buy your prezzie,thankyou so much ladies,i got to buy two of my geek friend prezzies thanks to you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: (two hugs each )

Fingertips ND said:

Thanks so much to Fingertips and Bagpuss, you have both really made my day :). I love my prezzie and my donations......right now I am off to greggs for cakes, yum! Would love to send some to all of you but I can't drive too far seeing as I have 3 weeks and 1 day left!

Bye for now.
xxxxxx
:hug::hug:

Latest posts

Back