Geekmolian Gifts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
becki x said:
She sure is,she and min donated some molians to me so i could buy your prezzie,thankyou so much ladies,i got to buy two of my geek friend prezzies thanks to you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: (two hugs each )

and what a lovely pressie it was, good job im not on my diet lol x x
waiting till monday cheers becki your a star .... x

jules x

thanks Angie! xx x xxx

i love getting gifts & giving them but it takes bloody ages to save for them, i have just got one for a geek & i have 2 more geeks i really want to give gifts too. im just impatient lol!!!!!!!!!!

Danger Mouse said:
I've just recieved 5 from bagpuss in the end it made me laugh but I think that was down to the little captions.

Thanks

You've got millions of pressies!!! Stomp, kick, scream, I havent got any!:sad: :cry:

Rachel Mary said:
I agree, I have given two gifts to two different geeks when they were feeling a bit off and I hoped it cheered them up. Give them a bit of a warm fuzzy!!
xxxx

AND YES, IT GAVE ME A BIT OF A WARM FUZZY
Ugh, that was a horrid day LOL

Thanks again luv:!: :hug:

ADiva1 said:
You've got millions of pressies!!! Stomp, kick, scream, I havent got any!:sad: :cry:

There does seem to be a pressy explosion at the mo :lol: Just not around us :lol:

min11 said:
There does seem to be a pressy explosion at the mo :lol: Just not around us :lol:

Min where did your fish go and how come its been replaced by a cat??? Is that why you're fed up babe? Did the cat eat the fish??? :eek:

CadenceAlex said:
Min where did your fish go and how come its been replaced by a cat??? Is that why you're fed up babe? Did the cat eat the fish??? :eek:

What cat? I can only see a fish!!

tentips said:
What cat? I can only see a fish!!

Huh??? That aint no fish!!! Its got fur! :eek:

PMSL, shoot, how stooooopid am I ? I was looking at her pressies not the damn cat in her avatar. Sorry I think I will just go and hide under my desk now.
Can we compromise and say its a cat fish???? Lol

tentips said:
PMSL, shoot, how stooooopid am I ? I was looking at her pressies not the damn cat in her avatar. Sorry I think I will just go and hide under my desk now.
Can we compromise and say its a cat fish???? Lol

Hmmmm... I don't know whether I should compromise..... :evil:

..... but I'm feeling particularly charitable today... so why not?

OK > It's a Catfish!!!!

(sorry min :eek: )

CadenceAlex said:
Hmmmm... I don't know whether I should compromise..... :evil:

..... but I'm feeling particularly charitable today... so why not?

OK > It's a Catfish!!!!

(sorry min :eek: )

Geeez thanks:hug:

Aw guys that's Kelly, Min's cat that died recently. Take a read of her journal to find out more.

Sassy Hassy said:
Aw guys that's Kelly, Min's cat that died recently. Take a read of her journal to find out more.

God now I feel really awful. Iam sorry.

Sassy Hassy said:

Aw min :hug: :hug: :hug: so sorry xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sassy Hassy said:

:eek:

Thats ok guys :hug: Thats my poor girl Kelly, she died a couple weeks ago :( She didn't eat my fish though, I see my fish, or am I seeing things?

min11 said:
Thats ok guys :hug: Thats my poor girl Kelly, she died a couple weeks ago :( She didn't eat my fish though, I see my fish, or am I seeing things?

I am truly sorry Min. I lost my cat about 3 weeks ago she was run over and I have hand reared her two babies who are not gorgeous.:hug:

min11 said:

You used to have a fish as your avatar.. now its a cat..

I had no idea about your cat... sorry min :hug:

CadenceAlex said:
You used to have a fish as your avatar.. now its a cat..

I had no idea about your cat... sorry min :hug:

omg yes I did, the penny just dropped, I thought you were talking about my pressy fish! The fish I had in my avatar is about 10 inches long, Kelly used to watch the two of them with great interest through the tank glass but big for her to have ever have tried eating!

Latest posts

Back