Geeks of Scotland!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tiger-lily

Reaction score
hello lovely people :)

ive got two questions here - anybody near falkirk/west lothian fancy doing a treatment swap? ive not long moved back from nz and ive not got any beauty therapy trained pals! i can do everything inc. advanced waxing and eyelashes and threading and shellac and you get the idea.

2nd question - does anybody fancy getting together and organising some sort of event?
there just isnt enough happening in scotland and we all need to network more.
im not talking a huge event like prof beauty or whatever but just something small, perhaps getting a charity involved or something?

just a thought! let me know if you think its a good idea or not!
:)
xx

Hi, I stay in edinburgh but do think thats a good idea! Should defo try to sort some small event out would be good getting a charity like cancer research involved or breastcance breakthrough?

Also for treatment swaps I would have if I could drive would be a good idea! Hopefully have driving done by sept (time I'm giving myself to do it) lol so will be more than happy to do swaps!

Give me a PM if u wanna chat

Gemma x

Hiya, I would also be interested in doing some sort of event with you as well at some point, I don't drive yet either, so don't think I would be able to treatment swap either, but definately would like to help you out with an event :)

I am just outside Glasgow, South Lanarkshire. But from Edinburgh originally, so would be able to travel :)

Send me a pm as well for more info or a chat :)

Gail xx

Hi Tiger-Lily,

I don't live too far from Falkirk and work in Stirling most days. I am also a mobile therapist and logged on to ask exactly the same question!!! Give me a shout if you fancy chatting about the potential of treatment swaps...realised the necessity of this after being spray tanned (as an extreme emergency I hasten to add!!) by my husband last night...not bad for a beginner...but certainly not great! Would be great to chat...

Sophie x

Hi! I stay just north of Inverness so but far for treatment swapping but would definately be interested in doing some sort of event! There isn't enough in Scotland! Mail me if you want to discuss anything about events :) Kerri xxx

Hi I'm in East Lothian. love the idea of treatment swaps I currently show my sister what to do.
Doing something for charity would be amazing too! X

Kim Serenity Beauty Treatments

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

Welcome to Salon Geek tiger-lily :hug:

Just for info really, we have a Scottish Geeks social group on this site, which you may wish to join:

Salon Geek - Scottish Geeks

Looking for a full time/part time job in a nail salon, Falkirk area.
Fully trained nail technician, qualified with NSI in Glasgow Beauty School in July 2013.
I have been doing many sets of nails for family, friends and work colleagues for charity over the last month or so.
If anyone knows of any positions available please let me know!

thanks, Jessica:)

Latest posts

Back