Gel & Blending help required!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grooovy - maybe they were on a roll that day but I know you can purchase direct - as for the 'the should we do this or shouldn't we' on applying a layer of gel first, please remember to follow manufactures guide lines. Chances are if they don't tell you to do this then maybe you shouldn't do it and vica versa - just a thought?? ;)

Actually Mrs. Geek, I'm currently using Designer Nails Faze 1 (I bought it from EBAY a few months ago, as I'd had a massive accident with my huge brand new pot of 'The Edge Gel' & needed a replacement cheaply & fast)
So do you know if theres any specific reason I shouldn't aply the get first? (I lost my instructions!) as it does seem to work ok & it certainly helps with my fear of filing the client nails.

Thanks

hmmmm, well, Kitty call and speak to Janet on 0113 275 0433 and ask her to send you Faze instructions. This will help I'm sure since u bought it from Ebay you won't have the info you need. Equally we have Roya and Liz who will be repesenting EduKashun (go figure) on stand C50 so they will be able to help! So excited to meet everyone!!! x ;)

I certainly will give her a call, Thank you, Mrs. Geek

I'm not sure I'm going to be able to make it to Olympia though. I'm really miffed as I was really looking forward to meeting you all. I've got this masive list of questions to ask you & the Geek!

Well, thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back