gel client wanting l&p

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thg

Reaction score
hi.everyone.
I had a referral today from one of my clients, this lady has gel nail and say's she wants l&p, I don't know what the situation or condition these gels are in, all i know is the lady didn't like them,
So my question is what do i do with the gel on her nails?.
I don't really know much about gel.do you buff them off soak em off. can i tell the difference. between soak off gels or buff????
Could you please advise me.
thanks ann thg:hug:

ask her what shes had on if she doesnt know, try filing them, if they feel rubbery, then chances are they are a soak off,
why not try soaking one to start with whilst filing off the others just to see
then you havent lost any time really
why doesnt she like them?

if the product is sound i would rebalance over them, making sure you buff the gel nail to allow adhesion of the new product

good luck xx
ps dont forget to charge if you do a removal

Hiya ..what I would do is file the surface of 1 nail and soak using the foil method. Then start filing and thinning as you would a re balance the other nails....go back to the first nail and if it has softened its a soak off and I would remove them all (soak off gels are often soft gels and I personally wouldn't apply L&p over a soft gel) if the gel hasn't softened then its a buff off gel so i would infill with your L&P as normal.

After a few visits the gel will have grown off and she will just have your L&p on her nails.

thanks to you both,
I don't know why she doesn't like them,I love the look of gels. but when i did my training, i didn't think gels were going to be benificial as being a hairdresser, didn't think they would be strong enough.
But i will do course one day in them.
:hug:

Latest posts

Back