Gel courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bean

Reaction score
This isn't for me, but does anyone know of any gel polish courses you can do that doesn't require you to have completed a mani or pedi course?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

What location or would they b ok to travel?

There is bedfordshire and she does drive

There from bedfordshire and she does drive

CND Shellac Beginners is a 2 day course for complete beginners with no existing qualification and there are CND Academy locations all over the UK and ROI.
Call Sweet Squared for details 0845 210 6060

ASP signature gel polish with manicure is a one day course available at salon services and they have lots of different locations.

CND Shellac Beginners is a 2 day course for complete beginners with no existing qualification and there are CND Academy locations all over the UK and ROI.
Call Sweet Squared for details 0845 210 6060

P.s, I see you are in Bedfordshire. Your nearest CND Education Ambassador is Jeni Smith. Check out her page here: https://www.facebook.com/Jenismithukcndea

Please could i get info on any cnd courses for beginners in or near london? Thank you

Please could i get info on any cnd courses for beginners in or near london? Thank you

You'd need to contact Sweet squared and they'll let you know costs and locations nearest to you

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

You'd need to contact Sweet squared and they'll let you know costs and locations nearest to you

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you I will do

Latest posts

Back