Gel French

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

liliya

Reaction score
Hi everyone!!
Here is one of my girls I did outside the course. Please let me know what you think.

This set took me around 2 h 15 min. Akzentz gels.

Thanks a lot :)

Very nice. A tad wide and they look a little flat but that could be my eyes.
Well done

very good...neat and tidy....no screaming "fake"...i like them alot. x

nice job,well done.i also agree that they dont look fake,the white looks more natural.
the only thing i will say is that the apex on your thumb doesnt look right to me it looks like it maybe abit to forwards.
they look lovely,i bet your client was very happy with them.x

Thank you very much for your feedback!!
If she comes for a rebalance I will try to improve them taking into account your comments :)

I think you did a beautful job. They are very natural looking...my FAVE look. The only thing I could suggest is using your line of light as a guide. :)

I think you did a beautful job. They are very natural looking...my FAVE look. The only thing I could suggest is using your line of light as a guide. :)
hm....you know what, this is the lamp I think :) it gives funny lines.

Thank you for your attention to my picture :)

i agree that the apex is out on that thumb .
i think you could also improve the sidewalls. the nail does appear to flare out somewhat. try to get your sidewalls a little more parallel and this will instantly give a slimmer appearance to the nail. however if your models nail shape is flared there is only so much you can do.
the finish seems good and they look like they blend well into the natural nails..
good proportion of pink and white too.

Latest posts

Back