Gel glitter toes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chihuahua-lover

Reaction score
hi, had a first go at gel glitter toes using nsi products. I followed all directions as per the nail angel gel glitter toes video only change was i used the cnd uv lamp, after one hour a whole toe came off in one piece! Any ideas? could it be the lamp? although nsi advise you can use any lamp, have i applied the glitter thicker than i should?

You need to make sure your prep is spot on and the nail is thoroughly dehydrated. The only other way id see it coming off this quickly is product touching ur skin. When u first started doing toes id run a orange stick round edge especially on my toes as its much harder to see ur own lol.
Watch video again n try again because once u have worked out your problem they will last ages mine usually 6/7 weeks.
is

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

It really is best that you use the correct lamp for the product.

Try it with Shellac it works really well as it's a lot thinner then gel. The finger nail fixer has done lots of great video demos x

many thanks peeps will try all things suggested just strange that with their pre-mixed glitter gels i havent had a problem maybe i was having a bad day lol

If you haven't had any problems with pre mixed id say you possible had to much glitter to gel ratio. Hope you've sorted it!

CDN lamp will work with all the gels on the market. Just make sure your prep is right.

If you haven't had any problems with pre mixed id say you possible had to much glitter to gel ratio. Hope you've sorted it!

I agree with glitz & Glam.....the ratio I was told is no more than 25% glitter to 75% gel

thanks, will also try ratio theory:)

Latest posts

Back