Gel it!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparklepink

modges r us..we r coolio!
Reaction score
today i have been training with EzFlows new Gel system Gel it!
here is a pic of some of the sculptured nails i did
312flower_nail_pics_042-med.jpg

the nail on the left is Pink it on the bed with French it on the tip
the nail on the right is blush it on the bed and White it on the tip
i am v impressed with the new system and the new transparent gel forms are all sparkley which is a reason in it self to get some....lol
plus Finish it which is a uv gel sealer/topcoat and can be used over all other sysems like fiber and acrylic...its just fab :)

Jess
xox

They look fab the left one is my fav!

They look gorgeous Jess! :lol:

Fab Jess ;) Love them both when was this system realeased ?

I love them both but I think I prefer the one on the right for myself.

They look great Jess...Keep up the good work hun :)

Vicky x

the one on the left is my favourite, where are you training in this and how much did it cost you? i cant decide which company to go with!
zoe

They look fab babe............... I love the smile lines how sharp are they xxxxx
Well done xxxx

Jess, they look fantastic.

Is it an easy system to use as in is the viscosity of the gel 'just so' that it doesn't run all over the place and not too many steps in the application procudure?

Also, when is the system available to buy?

What do you get with it?

How are they doing the training, is it a conversion course?

Just a few questions!!!.....

Thanks.

i was thinking the same things cathie

I like the one on the right for sure!! Nice work Jess!

Me too. Have rung EZFLOW today and asked for information.

They look great Jess - I really like the look of the nail on the right.

How many colours are there at the moment in the range?

Hi Jess, they look fab, my taste is for the one on the right! Hey Paola, you geeky gel friend, bet you're after a pastel pink!!

They are so gorgeous, but have to say i love the one on the left. I have to say eventually i will do a gel course with EZ Flow but want to crack the L&P side first.

They are so good though, i aspire to get great smiles like yours.

OK here we go,

to try and answer a few of the questions...

Viscosity - The gel it range is a building gel range. this means it's a thick viscosity gel, it'll allow you to sculpt and build the nail. giving you the strength of a l&p nail with the clarity and flexibility of gel

colours - at the moment its available in 7 different shades.

French It True White Color for bright white extensions.

Blush It Soft Pink Gel for the nail plate.

Pink It Intense Pink Gel for the nail plate.

Edge It Off White Gel for natural looking free edge extension.

Cover It Pink Nail Bed color provides coverage for minor imperfections.

White It Soft White for extensions.

Clear It Crystal Clear building Gel

Also the system uses a FULL CURE finishing gel - Finish It - there is no residue to remove. this can be used over ALL nail enhancement types

The system and the accompanying training are available now. the official launch for the system will be in February. if you have never applied builder gel nails before, we would probably reccomend a two day class over two weeks. if on the other hand you have used a builder gel before, a conversion should be fine for you. as per usual, don't ask me a price i only write and do the training!!!! for info on costs, please contact California Nails on 01204 412001

Oh, and before i get asked the inevitable question, yes you do need to use the UV light that goes with the system to get the best results, another light could be used but then you would have to double cure and maybe run the risk of problems at a later date!!!! The reason for this is that all gel lights are set to power a certain bulb. the bulb each company chooses emits a different amount of UV. Our lamp is 8 watts but because of the low % of photoinitiator, a lower amount of UV is released.

phew, i think thats everything!!!!

Antony

Sparkle, the nails are gorgeous! You did a great job, and the smile lines are perfect! I had no idea EZ Flow was launching a gel system, I might have to give it a try. I have never used gels in my 7 years as a nail tech. I hope the system is easy to use. Keep up the good work, and thanks so much for sharing!
*hugs*

thanks everyone,
i have a great teacher- thanks Antony :)
i really liked the white it and blush it nail colour too
i like the fact that there are lots of different colours to choose from in basic pink and white gel, another Gel it! combination is pink it with edge it - it looks so natural, if i get a chance i will take some more pics soon so you can all see...

Jess
xox

Latest posts

Back