Gel ll bright purple- watery

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xkayla_herex

Xamyx
Reaction score
I used the gel ll bright purple yesterday and had to do 5 layers of the colour as it was so transparent!! I have shaken it and I used a cuticle stick to stir when I got it, not sure if I need to keep storing it every time I use it to see if that helps?

Any one else have thins problem and any tips? x

Mine is I was really disappointed because I thought it would be excellent coverage... I do 3 coats and the colour is beautiful but it's difficult to apply because it's so watery and floods the side walls and its wishy washy much worse than grapegum! Here's mine with 3 coats
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1425740430.776763.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1425740450.876708.jpg
They were taken in different lighting x

They look lovely, they look quite thick for three coats so maybe I need to try and apply a little thicker see if that helps?

Yeah definitely I learnt that the hard way with gel 2 you have to apply thicker than shellac... It's not thin to win in this case. I applied it the same as I do shellac at first n had everyone come bk after a few days with
Chipping ect after applying thicker iv had better results x

Mine is I was really disappointed because I thought it would be excellent coverage... I do 3 coats and the colour is beautiful but it's difficult to apply because it's so watery and floods the side walls and its wishy washy much worse than grapegum! Here's mine with 3 coats

Lovely colour and application tho! Gorgeous x

Latest posts

Back