Gel Nail Art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kayleighajon

Reaction score
Hiiii :)

I have been a trained nail tech for about 3 years now, and since passing i've always doubted what products are best. Being in the beauty industry you see what other people use that may last longer, be lower on price so i've flittered from one to the other without finding one that I have 100% success in. I'm very confident in Gelish - I've a good client base for this but with my gel products running out I'm wanting some real long term professional advice.

One client keep snapping her nails, and has asked, can she have gel extensions, then a really nice nail art design using either nail varnish OR Gelish over the top? I've not yet tried this on a client, i've just practiced on nail tips, so can't really say wether it work or if it lasts?
Gelish can be sometimes watery needing a few coats so i'm very unsure. If using nail polish, will this cure and cover with a top coat and last just as good?

ALSO - in terms of gel products ive used salon sytems, which is who trained me but there are so many products on the market I haven't the time or finances to try each one, I was wondering what system you guys use and have 100% confidence in?

My clients tend to go for very thin(ish) natural looking nails rather than the white tips lately.

PLEASE any advice would be great !

THANK YOU

Latest posts

Back