Gel nail course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redbeauty

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there are any promotions/offers on Gel nail courses in Scotland ? ~~~~~ Sue :lol:

Dundee Beauty school is doing £100 off their courses at the moment and if you get your hands on a spree voucher book - (£22 to buy) there is a £50 off voucher in it your can use too!!

I have also trained at Scottish Beauty school in Hillington Glasgow and they were fab but dont know if they do promotions xx

Does anyone know if there are any promotions/offers on Gel nail courses in Scotland ? ~~~~~ Sue :lol:

Hi Sue, have you used Gel before and are looking for a conversion course?
Or are you new to Gel and looking for a beginners course?

Dundee Beauty school is doing £100 off their courses at the moment and if you get your hands on a spree voucher book - (£22 to buy) there is a £50 off voucher in it your can use too!!

I have also trained at Scottish Beauty school in Hillington Glasgow and they were fab but dont know if they do promotions xx

Hi, Thanks for your reply ~~~ unfortunately Dundee is miles away from me, will look up Scottish Beauty, ;)

Hi Sue, have you used Gel before and are looking for a conversion course?
Or are you new to Gel and looking for a beginners course?

Hiya, I am new to Gel so would be a beginners course? only used acrylic ;)

Latest posts

Back