Gel nail polishes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

floz

Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm gunna start going uv gel nails at home but don't know what make to go for I don't want something too expensive but i still want it to be good. I have a few cheap ones at the moment but they smell really strong and smell the house out. Can anyone tell me about any other makes that are cheap and cheerful which don't smell really strong. Thanks

Hi, it doesn't mention in your profile if you're qualified or not? Also do you mean for use on yourself or paying clients? Either way if you don't have any qualifications then unfortunately we can't help, if you do it would be worth updating your profile do you dont keep getting asked. Hth

I know that what you mean by what company you want to work with, you really mean, which company you should get trained on (because everyone here will ream you out on that, or won't want to help you)......

SO! I absolutely love Gelish! Love love love. But I am also qualified in CND shellac and like it a lot too, but have a very soft spot for Gelish to be honest. Although their both great companies to work with! Product wise and educational wise:)

Wish you all the luck, and practice makes perfect! Don't give up!

Yeah I am qualified I work in a beauty salon we use Jessica geleration I've also works with CND but I just wanted to know what everyone think is best just to use at home on myself

If I'm honest I don't think the cheaper ones are all that good, is there a way you can do your nails at work? I use Gellux which I rate highly and it's not really expensive but it's not really cheap either. Which one shave you tried at home?
Please don't think I was trying to cause offence with my previous post but site rules state we can only advise qualified therapists xx

Thank you!
No you didn't sorry I didn't know I'm fairly new to this and still not sure how to use it. Thank you for telling me x

Latest posts

Back