Gel Nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I'm looking out for some products to do gel nails, I've found these on ebay. I was wondering if anyone's used this brand and is it any good?

***removed auction site link for Sina products***

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey
Personally if you wish to do clients and nails as a living I wouldn't buy them on eBay!
You need to get them from a company where you can rebuy products and get the correct advice on how to use them and health and safety!

I use bio sculpture gel, I love this they are very helpful and give good training! Good luck x

Sorry about posting the link, I didn't realise I was doing anything wrong. I'm not looking to do them on clients just on myself really to start with to see how I get on and then might go for training at a later stage.

Sorry about posting the link, I didn't realise I was doing anything wrong. I'm not looking to do them on clients just on myself really to start with to see how I get on and then might go for training at a later stage.

obviously I dont know what brand you were going to buy but I bought a pretty crap gel polish to practice (proper one from good supplier, not going to name names but its never been recommended on here) and its rubbish and just peels off whole, it really is best to just buy a decent one that comes recommended otherwise youll be buying twice. You usually need to buy a base coat, top coat and colours so even for practise it adds up, but I wish I waited and bought a better brand now which I will be.

You need to look into the products! The product might be great but if it isn't applied properly then you won't get a great result!
Do some research on salon geek about different types of gel and feed back! X

thanks ladies, I'll look into bio sculpture gel. I already do manicures and acrylics so I'm just looking to possibly expand into gel's in the future but wanted to practice on myself first. A lot of my clients have been asking for these lately so I feel I'm missing out not doing them.

Also, does anyone know where in the North West that does training?

Also, does anyone know where in the North West that does training?
Young Nails are in Blackpool they have some great videos on youtube as well. Enjoy xx

Latest posts

Back