Gel polish similar to Rouge Noir Chanel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nail Perfection

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a gel polish, gelish, shellac or artistic colour gloss, similar to the Rouge Noir nail Polish? Thanks

I have dark dahlia but it may be a bit on the purple/Black side rather than red/Black? Thank you

Gelish black cherry berry is near identical. I had a client that wanted Chanel rouge noir and is very happy with black cherry berry x

Yea I had black cherry berry and mixed it with a black. I used this mix on the client who requested the Rouge Noir. I found black cherry berry streaky to apply and was hoping a new gelish had came out recently with better coverage. I'm thinking gelish" pumps or cowboy boots " might be a good match?

Rouge noir is my favourite colour! Shellac 'oxblood' is very similar especially with 3 thin coats.

Yea I had black cherry berry and mixed it with a black. I used this mix on the client who requested the Rouge Noir. I found black cherry berry streaky to apply and was hoping a new gelish had came out recently with better coverage. I'm thinking gelish" pumps or cowboy boots " might be a good match?
Pumps or cowboy boots is dark brown. I do have to apply 3 coats of black cherry berry but gelish may have changed their formula making it a bit more pigmented now. Maybe.

I agree with Rachelizabeth. Oxblood is the closest to Rouge Noir I have found.

I always thought that Fedora was a near-as-damned match for Rouge Noir.

Cuccio veneer in Romania after is almost the same as rouge noir xxx

Latest posts

Back