Gelish 18g LED Lamp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbeauty

Reaction score
Hi there,

Does anyone have this lamp and if so could you supply nay feedback as thinking of purchasing it!

Many thanks in advance x

Have had mine about a year. It's great. So quick, 5 fingers, easy to clean, bottom plate comes off so easily for feet. Sensor activates bulbs as soon as hand goes in. Can't fault it. Apart from price!

Definitely an amazing purchase I made, it looks great too :)

And another thing .... Love the way you can use the top of lamp as a hand rest for client.

Wouldn't be without mine. Quick, easy, base removes for feet, 5 finger cure. If I could afford another one, I would have one for myself at home too!

Ive had mine for about a lil over a month now and i used to have a UV lamp and UGH i hate that old thing now! Im soOOo glad i purchased my Gelish 18G lamp, best purchase in a long time, like everyone else said, quick timing, easy base removal for feet (its held on with magnets!) & has a client hand rest on top, I love mine! :D

I'm sooooo tempted. is it included in VAT free sales and things like that? Xxd

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I don't have the 18g but I have the 6g. When I went to buy mine the 18g was out of stock. LED lamps are so much better than UV IMO as its soo much quicker.
Nail harmony did have a flash sale on this weekend I think they even had free delivery as well.
As far as I'm aware it doesn't have VAT added on to the price quoted on nail harmony website that is added when you checkout. That's what happened with mine. Standard VAT would defo be work buying the lamps xx

www.facebook.com/BootyliciousOxford

No the lamps are always excluded. X

Harmonys sister company artistic colour gloss have the pro 30 led. I bought it last month from beauty express on vat free and i adore it. Plus its a gorgeous shiny black which fits in with my room.

Xx
Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek mobile app

I have the 18g LED lamp and yes it's amazing. I love the fact that it sensors when the hands go on and the beeps that tell you when the curing's complete, so quick and simple You can't go wrong with this purchase you'll live it.

*you'll love it-sorry predictive text on phone.

Ah I won't be getting it if it's excluded from VAT free days :( xxx

Ah I won't be getting it if it's excluded from VAT free days :( xxx

Have a look at the artistic one hun. It is practically the same lamp

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1375709991743.jpg
    1375709991743.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 395
Harmony have just released details of a new lamp, and there is the 6g of course. Just ordered my 18G :)

18g is amazing! I couldn't be without mine now sooooo quick :)

Harmony have just released details of a new lamp

Not seen this, where are the details?

I have an 18g and absolutely love it. I have a 9g as a back up, but if my 18g ever needed replacing, I would buy another one immediately. Its a fantastic lamp, nice and small on the desk and so fast. It is expensive, but you have to remember that you will never need to buy new bulbs for it. Once you've had one you will wonder how you ever managed without it.

Best thing I've purchased, so quick clients are always amazed!

Not seen this, where are the details?

I have an 18g and absolutely love it. I have a 9g as a back up, but if my 18g ever needed replacing, I would buy another one immediately. Its a fantastic lamp, nice and small on the desk and so fast. It is expensive, but you have to remember that you will never need to buy new bulbs for it. Once you've had one you will wonder how you ever managed without it.

Fb page- it's called the 5-45 or something- from what I gather a replacement for the mini pro?! X

Hi Hun I got mine about 6 months ago, you can order it at Sally on their vat free days xxx

Latest posts

Back