Gelish - All that Jazz?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree

I really don't know what they were thinking with this one, maybe it was just a little project to keep their daughter occupied

Hey... Go easy ;)

I'll answer everyone's questions below.

Hi guys,

Firstly - the prices you immediately see on the website are retail not professional. Trade accounts get 30% off and to view trade prices, please register and follow the instructions.

Secondly, my parents are training me to be more involved in the business and take responsibility for being born ;)

As for the packaging, we do have retail items, so we had to design it to be appealing for both the consumer and trade.
The vintage styling is very, very in fashion right now and so has been well received. But thank you for the compliment Sam81! Hehe.

Regarding the matching colours, the lacquer is an international brand and so not directly related to Gelish. We have snuck in a couple of colours (Louise's = Good Gossip, Jazz's = Don't Be So Particular) and we will be sneakily adding a few more for the next collection in the new year.

Your feedback is much appreciated, please keep it coming in order for us to be on the ball with you guys. :) You can follow on facebook /allthatjazzuk or on twitter @AllThatJazzUK as I check those more often... Salon Geek is very new to me!

Latest posts

Back