Gelish - All that Jazz?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So glad I didn't completely jump on the Vinylux band wagon! I held back and only bought a few colours :) xx

I just want a polish collection to match my Gelish collection so I can use it on toes!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Just seen on Facebook it is a polish range, by Jazz inspired by the cat walk. X

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

I bought a few bottles of vinylux but I'm getting shut now as i don't get on with it.
But when this is released I'm not going all out, just gonna buy a few bottles to try first.

Can't wait to hear more on this! :D If it is a polish I'll have to go steady as bought into Vinylux big time!

Can't wait to hear more on this! :D If it is a polish I'll have to go steady as bought into Vinylux big time!

Yes Teddy, easy does it, don't go mental with the credit card ;)

Do we know yet if this is just a standard Nail Polish or is it like Vinulux? X

It's getting a bit dragged out now, quite amazing that over 1000 people have "liked" the Facebook page without knowing what it actually is

I know, I thought they would have announce it yesterday! What are they waiting for?? x

I know, I thought they would have announce it yesterday! What are they waiting for?? x

Yup bored now :irked:

Give us more info already! jeeesh!

Better be worth the wait! x

Any idea on announcement or release date? Xxx

Lol, I saw this and didn't take much notice. I thought it was something to do with the Smedley's eldest daughter rather than a new product or range:lol:

you are right about it being something to do with the eldest daughter, she is bringing out her own range to o along with Gelish products I think

One of the colours from the new Collection has been posted on their facebook page. For the benefit of those not on fb here it is. I'm really liking it :biggrin:

Attachments

• Jazz colour.jpg
    Jazz colour.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 323
Yes Harmony are bringing out a polish range - all that Jazz - and it is a polish but it will not match the Gelish Colours and it is not similar to CND Vinylux.

Yes Harmony are bringing out a polish range - all that Jazz - and it is a polish but it will not match the Gelish Colours and it is not similar to CND Vinylux.

In that case... I'm not interested :(

In that case... I'm not interested :(

No, me neither, particularly if it doesn't match the Gelish range. Is it actually a Harmony product or a new brand?

It's not harmony- it may be linked with nail harmony uk of course as its jazz (i think)

I am really disappointed that it's not going to match the Gelish colours. Not what I have been waiting for at all :-(

Latest posts

Back