Gelish - All that Jazz?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jazz Smedley just posted a picture of her nails on Instagram with a web link. Page isn't up and running yet but it basically says 'all that jazz, professional nail lacquers, coming soon'. I hope they match Gelish colours!

oooh interesting, so looking like a gelish version of vinylux (well sort of)

Woohoo I hope so... then no more gelish removals on toes lol woohoo xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Jazz Smedley just posted a picture of her nails on Instagram with a web link. Page isn't up and running yet but it basically says 'all that jazz, professional nail lacquers, coming soon'. I hope they match Gelish colours!

Oooo what's her instagram name? X

oooh interesting, so looking like a gelish version of vinylux (well sort of)

Would be good if it was more than just a basic polish! Would also love it if they brought out mani/pedi products. Oh and I'd also like the moon on a stick please! ;)

Mani and pedi products are on the way. My trainer told me last week, but wasn't allowed to say what the scents/flavours would be.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Mani and pedi products are on the way. My trainer told me last week, but wasn't allowed to say what the scents/flavours would be.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I am TOO excited! :D

A Harmony one stroke course would be great, so want to learn how to do it with my Local Master, as she is amazing at designs x

There is also a matte top coat coming :) woop woop x

Too excited! Want it all now!

A Harmony one stroke course would be great, so want to learn how to do it with my Local Master, as she is amazing at designs x

Does your educator offer a course as mine does! Worth asking x

I hope it's not something like Vinylux as I've just invested in the CND Vinylux and would have rather stuck with Harmony for everything! I did ask Jazz directly on Instagram and in a fashion she said no it isn't. But not 100% convinced :(

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Was told recently by my educator, that a polish line to match Gelish was imminent & they were also going to offer their own range of nail art paraphernalia & Additives😄

So excited :) I held off on Vinylux after buying the trial pack as I had a feeling Harmony would have something on the way...... Can't wait xx

Is this actually like vinylux though or just regular nail polish like opi etc

Is this actually like vinylux though or just regular nail polish like opi etc

I doubt it's like Vinylux x

Don't want to sound like a party pooper but what is all the fuss about then, like a step backwards really , i have just given all my regular polishes away as they were just gathering dust

Latest posts

Back