Gelish and Vinylux wall storage, Ikea?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beas nails

Reaction score
Im looking for bottle storage! I currently work on my kitchen table and am getting annoyed with my collection of bottles taking up space! I looked into getting gelish wall storage but I would need three as my collection is very quickly growing and for the price they are and that you can only fit 40 bottles per unit it doesn't seem worth it. Been to a few shops looking for a smallish shelving unit to fit as many bottles as poss on. Thinking would thimble shelves b too small?! Wondered how all of you store your bottles? Thank u in advance!

I got a few spice racks from ikea and painted them white to match my nail room. They're only about £3.00 each and can fit 10-20 bottles in xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392041191.196914.jpg x

Ooo I looked at these on line but want sure if they were the right size! Brilliant! Would its possible for u to post a pic of yours with the bottles in please?
xx

Vinylux wall rack is only £9.95 :) not sure if that helps xx

I will do when I'm at the salon tomorrow :) xx

I have this one from Ikea. You can build it yourself choosing colours, door size and whether you want a display shelf or not. The picture is not great but gives an idea.
xx

Attachments

• Wall3.jpg
    Wall3.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 665
That's a good price but would my gelish fit on too and how many bottles fit on it please?

Gelish would not fit into the vinylux racks I'm afraid.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 561
I have this in black

maz where did you get this please, ive been after exactly this for a while but ikea dont seem to have them near me x

maz where did you get this please, ive been after exactly this for a while but ikea dont seem to have them near me x

I bought it from my local ikea hun

was it recent? i might try another branch otherwise as mine was definitely out.

That's a good price but would my gelish fit on too and how many bottles fit on it please?

I the vinylux rack fits 32 polishes. Don't think Gelish will fit as the vinylux bottles are a different shape? X ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392059196.158974.jpg

The vinylux spinner rack holds loads and im sure gelish would fit in too, I fit my fouls and glitters in aswell as my vinylux x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392064592.671648.jpg
My boyfriend made me these ones but you can get similar ones in IKEA they are picture rails xx

Latest posts

Back