Gelish brush, help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raya

Reaction score
Hi Gelish users

after a few threads on here about dry brushing product, there was a split response some do and some dont.

i just purchased a gelish brush 30.00, and used it on a french yesterday i tried to back brush the smile line to tidy up and it made it very uneven, i spoke to nail harmony and they said never cleanse or use anything on your brush, ?

can any of you gelish brush users tell me what you do with your brush? and do you use your brush dry to tidy smile line? what am i doing wrong. please helpxxx

I was told not to cleanse brush. Only to dry off as much product as possible and keep it well covered when not in use. Unfortunately I still have an issue with fluff.
I also have an issue with white bleading on french. Pfft! Not doing very well am I? haha Sorry that's not at all helpful. More of a rant from me. Good luck with getting a response. I'll be interested to hear the responses.

Have either of you checked the Gelish Lover's group? There are several threads dealing with just these issues.

I have two separate brushes one for dry brushing I do clean this with a bit of cleanse on lint free wipe, however have converted to the disposable sponges instead and in my opinion far better, never any fluff or bubbles and much better for preventing shrinkage.

For French after applying white I pour a teeny amount of cleanse in cap did the brush in wipe residue on a lint free wipe and gently create or even the smile line, this works really well for me xx

Whoops that's dip the brush in the cap!

Have either of you checked the Gelish Lover's group? There are several threads dealing with just these issues.
I haven't read previous threads but when I have asked a question nobdy seems to be on it. :( I'll check just shortly, thanks.

Sorry it was Harmony Fusion / Reveal Lovers I was looking at. My mistake.

Latest posts

Back