Gelish colour pops-how do you display yours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Claire83

Reaction score
Hi, this is going to sound silly but I really don't know how to display my Gelish colour pops ans nail the art samples. Whichever way I do it they always get in a mess.

I now have 59 Gelish colours, 6 Rockstar colours and many nail art samples. At the minute my Gelish colours are on the beaded chain and my nail art are on a type of jailers ring.

I have tried the beaded chain, which just flips around and causes confusion of colours, as does a ribbon, I've tried rhe rings and the nut and post system most colour pops come with.

I havent tried the circular disc, but think I may need to have too many of those to showcase all colours.

I'm desperate for a good display. Any ideas?

Will add a pic soon.

So, it's taken me a long time to put this picture up.

Any ideas on new display options?

Attachments

• 20130409_132536.jpg
    20130409_132536.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 800
I think the one with the beaded chain looks good. The client can easily see the colours even with them on their side... How about this plus the round wheels for nail art?

Ooh, that sounds like a plan. Why didn't I think of that. Simple option and it was staring me in the face. D'oh!

Thank you.

No probs, glad I could help. I was just looking as a client would and thinking 'how could I see what I would like'.

I really like the colour pops on the acrylic stands. They look great on my desk. Only problem is they get dusty with all the filing! I got mine from eBay though. So much cheaper than anywhere else. I like your prices on nail art sticks. Never thought of doing that! X

I did have the colour pops and stands however I found when buying them that half of my sticks didn't fit in the holes etc so it put me off.

Mine are on wheels but I've only got 30 colours plus rocks stars but I like it

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1367446404.977612.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1367446404.977612.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 382
I keep mine on the wall in wall mounted Colorpop display racks. You have to buy genuine Colorpops as the cheaper ones are often wider and don't fit in the holes.

Years ago I had cheap table top versions you can buy on Ebay, but they drove me mad because the bottom rows never sit properly in the stand and look messy. I bought a number of genuine Colorpop table stands and they are much better quality, but I had too many colours to keep on my table. The wall mounted displays are perfect for me and I can add more if I need to.

Genuine Colorpops are expensive, but the quality is worth it.

Attachments

• IMG_0658 (497x1280).jpg
    IMG_0658 (497x1280).jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 635
I keep mine on the wall in wall mounted Colorpop display racks. You have to buy genuine Colorpops as the cheaper ones are often wider and don't fit in the holes.

Years ago I had cheap table top versions you can buy on Ebay, but they drove me mad because the bottom rows never sit properly in the stand and look messy. I bought a number of genuine Colorpop table stands and they are much better quality, but I had too many colours to keep on my table. The wall mounted displays are perfect for me and I can add more if I need to.

Look at all those! Show off ;) xx

I have mine on the disk one and i got a pack of 10 from ebay for around 2euro!!
Only have my glitter ones on my phone.. I must take pictures of my other ones

The picture does not do then any justice lol :) xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1367448821.385633.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1367448821.385633.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 631
So, it's taken me a long time to put this picture up.

Any ideas on new display options?

Claire can I ask what you used to make the clear labels? They look fab :) thanks

Claire can I ask what you used to make the clear labels? They look fab :) thanks

Hi, I just bought a label maker from Amazon and the clear tape and black text and sat there one quiet afternoon and did them all. Love them, I'm a stickler for perfection and my writing wasn't doing it for me lol x

Blimey Claire's Beauty I wish I had that many colours!!!

Blimey Claire's Beauty I wish I had that many colours!!!

Have you not seen juicylucy's collection. I'm pretty sure she has them all x

Do you have a link where to buy this pls?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Do you have a link where to buy this pls?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I think I bought them from S2, not sure if they still sell them.

Latest posts

Back