Gelish colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vicx

Reaction score
I'm planning on purchasing Gelish for the first time tomorrow. Can you recommend 5 popular colours that I could look out for?

Thanks in advance

My most popular colours just now, are;

Good Gossip : glittery red...very christmassy!
Bella's Vampire : very dark almost black winey/purple!
Glamour Queen: pearly pink (most popular with the more mature client)
Standout : transluscent dark red, great on it's own and brilliant over other colours
Sweet Chocolate : brown with gol shimmer......2 coats of this then Standout gives a gorgeous deep claret colour!

I used to apply 3 coats of Good Gossip to get a really deep glittery colour, but have now found 1 coat of Standout and 1 coat of Good gossip gives the same effect!

For french, sheek white and sheer pink....although Ambience is a shimmery pink and also great for French manicures!

I thinks tastes vary from area to area and depends on your clientel, but I hope this helps in some way.

Hi izzidoll

Thanks for the tip about layering Good Gossip on top of Standout.
I normally use 2 - 3 coats of Good Gossip so will try your trick next time. Cheers. :lol:

Forgot to add, that I use IzzyWizzy glitter to layer on top of Bella's Vampire and other dark colours.

Last edited:
Good gossip is gorgeous over Bellas Vampire, perfect for Christmas, x

Good gossip
Night reflection
A pink/white combo for French
Rendezvous

They are my most popular at the mo x

I'm planning on purchasing Gelish for the first time tomorrow. Can you recommend 5 popular colours that I could look out for?

Thanks in advance

Stand Out
Gossip Girl
Good Gossip
Ambience (great with french)
Taffeta (great with french)

Sweet Chocolate with bronzed (the gold glitter one) looks great too.x

Latest posts

Back