Gelish dark colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shannon has got her colours muddled I think because the 2nd pic isn't Jetset. Jetset is a slate grey with blue flecks but they only show under light.

Midnight caller is the colour of a metallic grey car!

I originally couldn't decide between caution or jet set but now after seeing night reflection I'm going to get that instead! Thanks for posting your pics :biggrin:

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1352713589.628496.jpg
Midnight caller.

Jet set is definitely that picture, has little flecks of pink in, is lush! Do you have starburst, bellas vampire with one coat of starburst makes night reflection :)

Caution is lovely and very popular. I have midnight caller, is not so popular but I love it and is a good for layering under stand out, looks lush x

Have just bought midnight caller after seeing pictures. Seems like Bella's vampire is a good base for mixing all sorts of colours. Thanks for replies everyone.

Jet set is definitely that picture, has little flecks of pink in, is lush! Do you have starburst, bellas vampire with one coat of starburst makes night reflection :)

Thanks!! I have these colours so will try it later this tomorrow night. X

Caution is lovely and very popular. I have midnight caller, is not so popular but I love it and is a good for layering under stand out, looks lush x

Might just buy Caution then.

That's bizarre about Jet Set, here's some of my samples, as u can c my Jet Set is totally different!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1352758213.026440.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1352758213.026440.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 1,962
That's bizarre about Jet Set, here's some of my samples, as u can c my Jet Set is totally different!

Thanks for that. I've changed my mind again! It's now going to be deep sea! :eek:

Shannon has got her colours muddled I think because the 2nd pic isn't Jetset. Jetset is a slate grey with blue flecks but they only show under light.

No. It is Jet Set. It is my favorite color and use it all the time.

Mine also has tiny flecks of pinkish-purple. Love it

Last edited:
Cloughers & ShannonU. That's bizarre about Jet Set? How old are your pots? I wonder if they have twinked the colour recently?

I've heard techs say this before about jet set, some seem to have green/blue flecks and some pink/purple and they were bought from the same place :/ strange indeed!! Xx

Mine Is maybe 2 months old and from an authorized dealer. (Cosmoprof)

I've had mine about 9mths and got it from Sally's. On previous posts I've seen it described as grey so was surprised to c Shannon's looks blue! Maybe some other geeks can let us know what colour theirs is?

I've had mine about 9mths and got it from Sally's. On previous posts I've seen it described as grey so was surprised to c Shannon's looks blue! Maybe some other geeks can let us know what colour theirs is?

Perhaps it was just my lighting. It does look more grey than blue. But I am 100% that it is Jet Set in that photo.

Here is another photo of my jet set. I have another client who always wears it too.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1352841077.441441.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1352841077.441441.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 184
Mines grey but looks blue on some photos x

Re Jet Set: lighting (looks Like flash on in first pic making it appear lighter :) and differences in colour variations between pc monitors can make it hard to know for true likeness ;) 2nd pic of Shannon's defo looks like my Jet Set :) Xx

Re Jet Set: lighting (looks Like flash on in first pic making it appear lighter :) and differences in colour variations between pc monitors can make it hard to know for true likeness ;) 2nd pic of Shannon's defo looks like my Jet Set :) Xx

No flash on any of my photos. Just use my iPhone but certain lighting makes it look slightly different for sure. :)

Where did you get those labels on your nail pops I like and need some lol x

Latest posts

Back